{-4-}

Punish Me

"You thought you could embarrass me and get away with it?!" John's fist collided with my back. I crashed onto the ground in the doorway of the foyer. "We just got in the damn house, gimme a break," I grumbled and kicked my shoes off, purposely aiming for his ankles. "John, no." My quote on quote hero Gina says. "Shut up." John didn't break eye contact with me and continued inching closer to me. I got up and dashed down the hall, turned many corners, and ran up the large flight of stairs. My house is huge since my parents are loaded but I don't care about them or their money.

"John leave him alone!" She ran after him while he was running after me. I got to my room and got shoved before I could close the door. John slammed the door closed and locked it, leaving my mom banging on the door and screaming from the other side. my tail wrapped tighter around my waist, staying hidden in my jeans. I tightened the strings on my hood and kept a grip on it for dear life. "Stand up." He demanded. I stayed comfortably on the floor and didn't move an inch. "If you wanted me to stand up you should've never pushed me on the ground." I grinned at his enraged expression.

He was quick to bend over and grab me up like I weighed nothing and threw me on my bed. "Stop fucking throwing me!" It makes me dizzy. "Watch who you're talking to." His voice was suddenly calm, which made me feel a slight bit of fear. The clinking sound of his belt was echoing in my ears. He's about to whoop me. "Bend over the bed. " He slid his belt out of the loops and folded it. "What the hell, no." I made a face in disgust. "That sounds gay coming from you." I snickered and relaxed a bit.

"You look fucking gay. You're skinny and weak with no muscle. How can you call yourself a man?" He gritted his teeth. "Simple. I'm a man." He chuckled and nodded, right before he swung his belt, hitting me right on my legs. "FUCK!" The stinging feeling hurt so much. I held onto my legs and bit my lip trying to hold back my tears. He went right back to hitting my legs, butt, back, and any other open area.

"John!" Mom sobbed and the banging was faint. I didn't even notice she was still there. After a few more whips I was sobbing into my blanket. With a boner. "Pack your shit and come downstairs." He said out of breath, with loose stands of hair falling over his sweaty forehead. I nodded weakly and wiped as many tears as I could off my face. He opened the door to my mother crying on the floor. "W-why would you h-hit him, h-he could h-have t-trauma f-from that." She hiccuped. "What are you talking about? Get up we need to get ready." He sighed annoyed.

I turned over and faced the wall. I slid my hand down the front of my pants and jerked off, only after a few seconds I came. The lingering pain felt weird in a way I couldn't describe. I never finished that fast, I think the beating had something to do with it. "Whatever." I sighed, and then a light POOF sound was made. I felt my head and the ears were gone. They better not come back or I'll chop 'em off. After all the confusion, I sat up and grabbed a tissue off the ground and wiped the mess I left on my hand on the tissue then tossed it back on the ground.

Shuffling through my closet, I found my suitcase set and a duffel bag. I grabbed everything and lined them up. I opened each bag and got all the clothes I wanted to bring and dumped them in each bag.