{-12-}

3-Day Vacay

~~~

Warning: smut

~~~

Someone knocked at the door and I was surprised to hear it over the loud chatter and laughter. The room smelt like weed and it was hotter than the devil's dick in this room. I climbed down the ladder and walked past all of the loud guys. They went silent then laughed quietly before getting rowdy again. I opened the door and saw Casey with a big smile on his face, his face was flushed like usual. "He-" He leaned forward and kissed me passionately. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and moaned before pressing himself against me. "Woahhh!" The others chanted.

"What's wrong with me kissing my boyfriend?" Casey faced them and pouted. "Why not be mine instead?" One of them whined. "I can rock your world in bed, trust." Another one of them attempted. "I see you met your roommate. I feel bad since he either has parties or has sex every night. You can always sleep in my room in my bed with me." Casey mumbled against my lips and slid his tongue in my mouth. I can't take anymore of this bullshit... "They finna be fuckin!" They all laughed.

"Only if you want to, baby." I just stared at him then walked away from him, leaving him at the door and to the bed, everyone looked at me walking past again in silence. I climbed the ladder and sat on the bed, patting beside me so Casey could fill in the empty space. He nibbled on his lip and started to slide his panties down. "Keep them on!" I hollered. He groaned and rolled his eyes then slid them back up before following me on the top bunk. "Don't rock the bed too much while ya'll fuck." One of the guys laughed over the loud music I didn't realize they were playing.

"Shut up." I threw my leg over and kicked a random in the face then pulled my leg back up before anyone could do anything to my dangling leg. "Want to nap together?" I asked Casey. "That's all? Nothing else?" He batted his lashes at me. "He wanna fuck." Someone yelled from the bottom bunk. "We can do something later." I ignored him and whispered. "Can I eat you out?" As soon as he asked, the room went silent. They paused the music and their game just to eavesdrop. "I-I don't know." I mumbled. The silence is driving me insane to the point it's pissing me off.

Casey just leaned towards me and kissed me, the guys stood and looked over the bar just to watch. Perverts. Casey pushed me down and kissed me deeply before parting our lips. "I can suck your dick, we can frot, kiss, and grope, but I can't eat you out?" He pouted. The others gasped and looked at each other in disbelief. "L-Later." I covered my mouth and looked away. "Yay!" He kissed me then lied beside me and closed his eyes, I did the same and let my slumber take me.

~~~A few hours later~~~

"He's waking up, pft!" A voice murmured. "W-wha- unh" The sound left my mouth unintentionally. I woke up groggily laying on my stomach with my arms tucked under my pillow and my face somewhat in the pillow. There was a cold breeze on my bottom but I was too tired to figure out why until there was a hard suction on my ass...my anus specifically. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Who the fuck?! "Rise and shine, again." Casey muffled between my butt cheeks. He dragged his tongue up and down slowly, circled his tongue around the hole, flicked his tongue and he did all kinds of tricks.

I couldn't complain or object, the feeling was new and weird...but also good. My hooded eyelids grew heavier and heavier until I closed them and just eased into the pleasure, slowly releasing moans into my pillow. He can do this all he wants only if he doesn't expect me to do it in return. "Fuck." I breathily moaned and face planted carefully into my pillow and released more moans a little louder. He pushed his tongue inside and thrusted it roughly. I felt his saliva leaking down my inner thighs.

Thankfully my pants were pulled down, but they only stopped at the back of my knees and since my waist is lifted there's going- "HNG!" I gripped my pillow and relaxed my upper body while my waist trembled. "I think I'm close." I panted. Casey pushed his tongue deeper into me. I could feel my stomach starting to churn. Casey fondled my butt and spread it apart while spanking it. Who knew I could feel it from someone fondling my butt. I-I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum, Casey." I moaned. I hurriedly grabbed my dick and started stroking it until there was nothing left to come out.

"Nh, mh, hah. So...g-good, hng." My waist dropped and twitched. I felt my slumber about to take me again until I heard faint chatter underneath me on the bottom bunk. I shot up, pulled my pants up, then turned around to face a hot and flushed face that belonged to Casey. "Don't worry about me, I came when you said my name." He licked his lips then wiped his chin with the back of his hand. I glared hard at him in silence until he responded with, "What, you said later." He bit his lips and stuck out his tongue. "A-are they?" I whispered. He nodded and leaned closer to me.

"You moan like a slut." Myles says. I turned my head to look at the doorway to the kitchen to see him leaning on the doorframe comfortably like he's been there the whole time. I was too stunned to speak. "M-mind your own damn business!" I holler. "So it can't be my business but it can be their's?" He pointed at the bottom bunk. "Who?" I peeked my head over the rail and saw the same group of boys from earlier. Some had their hands in the front of their pants, one grabbing a pillow to hide a boner, one smoking, and another on their phone.

They all laughed when they saw the horror on my face. "Slut." They all said. I flipped back on my bed and threw the blankets on me, then poof. Fuck. "PFTT!" Sounded like he just disappeared. Someone go check on him." NO! I clenched the blankets tighter and peeked out at the boy who was about to lift the blanket until Casey quickly squirmed under the blanket with me, took off his panties, threw them over the rail and down onto the floor, he started rocking the whole bed and started moaning...LOUDLY.