{-17-}

Warning: Smut/ F slur

~~~

"What are you turning on?" I scooted up on my bed, sitting right behind him. "Why should I tell you?" He mocked me once again. He spread his thighs apart, waving his legs open and closed, his butt doing the same. This little slut. I looked at the tv and there he was watching Euphoria. "Maddy's the best." He whispered to himself. He got on his phone and facetimed his girlfriend. "Hey baby." She said in a seductive tone. "Hey babe, where're your clothes?" He snickered. "I took them off for you, you don't like?" She whined. "I do, want me to take mine off too? I don't know if my roommate will appreciate it though." He moved aside and put me in the camera.

"Sup." I just nodded. I wonder if she thinks he's doing something weird since he's on the floor like that and I don't have my shirt on. "Mmh, why does he look like that?" She spat. "Like what?" He looked back at me with hooded eyelids. He's drunk. "Like he wants to bang you." She pouted. "What, would you be mad if he did?" He stuck his tongue out at me and licked the corner of his mouth, then looked back at the phone. "Babe, don't play like that!" She cried out. So fucking annoying. "Des, you wanna sleep with me? You can do me however you like." He smiled at me. "Babe!" She yelled. "I'm just playing. He wouldn't do that." He propped the phone up and looked back up at the tv.

I slid off the bed and kneeled in between his open legs without him noticing. "B-babe." I got a better look at her and her terrified face. "Huh?" He kept looking at the tv. She sat up in her bed in her dimly lit room, like he said, she is naked. I looked down at him and leaned forward. "Behind you babe! H-he's hard!" She yelled. "Uh huh, me too." He muttered and slurred. "I told you not to drink my whole bottle." I placed my hands on both sides of him on the floor. I lowered my boner on his ass but he didn't move. With the angle we were at, his girlfriend could see everything. "BABY, SOBER UP BEFORE HE DOES SOMETHING TO YOU!" She started sobbing. Rylyn looked back at me with dazed eyes. "H-huh, W-" I used my hand to turn his head further towards me and kissed him.

She on the other hand started screaming. "What's the matter?" I looked at the camera and grinded on Rylyns' ass. He moaned quietly and weakly pushed me. "YOU FAG, GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND!" Her face was drenched in tears and she was red in the face like a tomato. "You don't mind if I fuck him, do you Mariah?" I licked his neck, sucking and biting on the flesh. He was too weak to resist. He just moaned and whined while I made hickeys on top of the ones Casey made. "I DO FUCKING MIND!" She punched the phone repeatedly. "I'm gonna fuck him now, bye Mariah." I hooked my thumb in the hem of my shorts and pulled it down slightly before hanging up.

I pulled my shorts back up and laughed. I'm not really gonna fuck him while he's not sober. "Mh, Ri Ri." Rylyn mumbled and moaned. Maybe I can fool around just a little. I stayed in the position I was already in and continued grinding and kissing on him. He kissed me back sloppily and lifted his waist. "More." He mumbled. "Y-you kiss like Leon, w-when I kissed him." He muttered. "You never kissed Leon." I bit his lip. "W-what?, Y-yes I did." His body twitched. "Let me remind you." I whispered in his ear. "Can I?" I stopped and waited for his drunken permission. "Yes." He leaned towards me shakily and kissed me. I slid my hand up his shorts and pulled them to the side.

I wet my thumb, placed it on his hole, rubbed it in a slow clockwise circle. I attached our lips back together the exact way I did earlier. He melted into the kiss, before pulling away out of breath. "It was you." He said it more as a question. I didn't notice his phone blowing up because of his girlfriend until now. I tossed his phone on the couch, picked him up, and tossed him on my bed. He took off his shorts and laid on his back with his legs open, waiting for my next move. "You better not complain in the morning." I licked the shell of his ear. "M-make me cum." He moaned and jerked himself off. "If you insist." I want to do this while he's sober but he's not gonna seduce me this good in his sober state.

I grabbed the stash of lube I had in the secret compartment attached to my bed. I poured a thick layer of lube on my fingers and all over his boner, enough for it to drip down and lather up his hole. I swatted his hand from his member and took hold of it myself. I stroked it very slowly, squeezing it lightly every time I reached the base and tip, loosening my grip only in the middle. I twisted my hand every stroke. "Hng, o-oh, j-just like that." He thrusted his hips weakly into my palm. I propped my middle finger on the entrance of his twitching anus. Pushing my whole finger inside, all the way to the base. He moaned louder, mostly in discomfort so I pumped my hand faster and started speeding up the fingering pace.

Inserting my second finger, I massaged his insides, in search of his prostate. I pushed and rubbed my fingers all around, I was about to twist my fingers until he started arching his back, shaking. "Found it." I stopped jerking his member and reached up higher so I could play with his nipples. I grabbed his hands and placed them on his chest so he could play with them himself. By the way he was playing with them it looked like it wasn't his first time playing with his chest. "F-faster, I-I'm gonna c-cum." He pinched and tugged on his nipples harshly. "Stop, you're gonna hurt yourself." I stopped. "S-shut up, k-keep going." He demanded.

My fingers were loosening him up too quickly so I added a third finger, I jabbed and massaged his prostate over and over. "Fuck! I'm cumming." He screamed repetitively. His legs shook aggressively, I rammed my fingers harder until he finally came. He gripped on my blankets and let out all kinds of moans and curse words he could think of. His body jolted and shivered, riding his orgasm until the very end. "My turn." I pulled my shorts down just enough for me to take out my length, placing it between his thick and wet thighs. "Squeeze your legs together." Doing so he squeezed legs together as hard as he could. "Good boy." He let out a quiet moan at the compliment. Before I knew it, my waist was pulling itself back and forth roughly.

He tightened his thighs tighter and pushed himself to meet my thrusts, I already felt like I was close to cumming and his movements made it all feel better. I held his legs tight and thrusted as hard as I could. I squeezed his thigh hard, warning him I was about to cum, I didn't notice he was about to cum too until I heard him whining and shaking. Even after he just came he was still up and ready for release. "Fuck." I gritted my teeth and thrusted one good time before we both came together. Rylyn fell asleep moaning, leaving me to do the cleaning. I just wiped us both down then laid right next to him so I could fall asleep spooning him.