{-13-}

New

~~~

Warning: sexual assault/ harrasment

~~~

"Stop moving the bed, we're trying to play the game!" They complained like they weren't just trying to witness and listen to us earlier. Casey just pants and fake moans and continues rocking the bed. "ANH, OH, YES! MMH! JUST LIKE THAT, RIGHT THERE RYLYN! FASTER, DEEPER!" He shook the bed faster. "This kinda sounds hot." One of them murmured. "Well, I want to play the game so let's go to my room and play the game there." I heard them groan and shuffle. I couldn't help but let out a few whimpers due to the harsh movement he was making on top of me. Then before I knew it, I came. I shivered and let out a quiet moan. Thankfully I poofed back to normal.

We heard the door open then close but he was still going. "I t-think- MPH!" He covered my mouth and kept going until there was another sound of the door opening then closing. He sat up and took the blankets off, looking sweaty and...hot. "Had to make sure they were all gone." He winked. "Why'd you do that." I lightly panted and fanned myself because I was sweating like a pig, looks like I gotta take another shower. "Even though I want to do it for real. I had to fake fuck you so they could leave you alone and not try to figure out you're a cat." He gave himself a pat on the back.

"Oh, I guess that makes sense." I side-eyed him. "No thank yous?" He clenched his jaw and tightened his fist. "T-thanks." I leaned back. "Anytime, babe." He pecked me then climbed off the bed, me following behind him. "Damn it! One of those perverts stole my underwear." He looked high and low looking for them. He was on his hands and knees on the floor looking under the bed. His skirt was short but it looked even shorter with him bent over on the floor with no underwear on. I swallowed hard and kept glancing at his butt. "What, you wanna try putting your dick inside?" He waved his butt back and forth.

"I-I need to shower!" I rushed into the closet and grabbed my necessity basket and towel before running out the closet and room. Good thing I didn't forget a pair of clothes this time, a hoodie and some lounge pants. I checked my Apple Watch and read the time, 8:53 pm. "Damn. Have I been sleeping and messing with them for that long? I looked up and saw people looking at me and staring. There's no way everyone knows each other and they know who's new.

Or they're just looking at my eyes. Are all of us just allowed to be out and roaming around at this type of time? Well I don't really care since I know they won't say anything to me and if they do I'll just walk past them. I was drawn out of my train of thought when someone bumped into me, causing me to drop my stuff. "Hey, watch where you're going." I scoffed. "I-I'm s-so s-sorry! Please don't tell M-Mikey." He picked my stuff up and dusted off each individual item.

"Who even is Mikey?" I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to get a better look at the frightened boy. "H-He's my boyfriend." The boy looked at me and handed me my stuff. He had cuts and bruises on his arms and on his body, along with bandages. "I'm Leon, are you new, what's your name?" He fiddled with his bandages and fingers. "Rylyn..." I examined him. "C-can I call you RyRy?" He smiled a little then winced. "After you tell me what happened to you." I carefully touched his arm. "M-my boyfriend gets mad at me sometimes so he uses me to feel better, a-and I don't mind."

Bullshit. "So he's abusing you? Okay. Did you tell the staff or dean or whatever?" I continued my walk to the bathroom and he followed beside me. "N-no, I don't think Mike will be happy if I do." He mumbled. "So is his name Mike or Mikey?" I opened the bathroom door and walked to the far shower, avoiding everyone's stares. "H-his name is Mike but I like to call him Mikey, e-even though he tells me not to." I got to the shower and put my stuff where I wanted then took off my shirt.

"Do you guys share a room or something?" He turned around and looked down while standing in the doorway of my shower cubicle. "N-no, well, y-yes. We aren't assigned roommates but he makes me sleep in his room, e-even though i-it's scary." I finished stripping and turned on the shower to hot, as usual. We talked for a good while the whole time I was showering until some guy came out of nowhere. "Where the fuck were you?!" He slammed Leon against the shower wall. "HEY!" I shouted and pushed him off of Leon.

I realized I should've minded my business a little too late. "Who do you think you are?!" I looked around to see everyone already gone, leaving the three of us in the shower room. Leon crying, me naked and soaked with the shower running, and Leon's boyfriend pressing me out. "Leave him alone, he was with me." I stood my ground and backed up against the shower wall trying to create distance from him and I. "While you're buck naked?" He chuckled and grabbed my backside.

"WHAT THE HELL, HANDS OFF!" I swung my fist across his face one good time before he really snapped. "L-Leon, go get Mr. Lee!" I yelled. "Don't fucking move!" Mike screamed. Leon just sobbed and shook in fear, looking between Mike and I in dread. "Now you're on my radar of bitches- you're kind of cute. What's wrong with your eyes?" He softened his expression in a more grim manner. "Don't call a boy cute, you homo, and it's a condition." He smirked and flipped me around in one swift motion, slamming the side of my head into the shower wall, pinning my arm behind my back.

"AGHH!" I screamed out the more he pulled my arm the opposite direction it was supposed to go. "You make cute sounds too." He leaned forward, nudging himself against my rear, licking the shell of my ear. "How about you go out with me?" He grinded against me. "NO, YOU PSYCHO! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS RIGHT THERE, SO TAKE THAT TOXIC SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" Fuck, I should've just minded my damn business... I don't even know that fool!