{-7-}

Welcome

"Hello and welcome, Mr. Blake." A suited man gave me a closed-eyed smile at me. "Sup." I made a bored face at him but he continued to smile. "Your belongings will remain on your jet until the tour has come to an end." He slightly bowed his head. "You may address me as Mr. Lee, I am the Dean for you and the pupils." I gave him a side-eye and stood awkwardly in silence. "I have no idea what that is and I don't care enough to ask, so on with the tour." I crossed my arms and shifted my weight to my right leg.

"Yes, I see you have quite a unique appearance." His face looked confused. "Wow, Mr. Lee, are you judging me just because of how I look?" I scoffed at him. "No sir, I apologize for the way that came off. It just seems your eye color isn't a color you'd see every day. It's yellow and fierce like a feline." He smiled. "Oh, thanks I guess. My mom says it's a condition they can't talk to me about. I searched stuff up but nothing came up." I shrugged.

"Is that what she told you?" Mr. Lees' face changed into a more serious expression. "Dude, if you make that face again I'll turn my ass around and run away, you're giving me the chills." I backed up. "My apologies. Let us go." He turned around and opened the big white double doors and moved to the side so I could walk in. The interior was so beautiful and bright and clean. It was empty and spacious. The walls were tall and the door arches were a solid gold color, with no chip or crack in the pillars or paint.

My eyes couldn't take everything in and could only stare in awe. "It's alright I guess." I spat. "I'm glad you didn't urine, spit, or do anything out of the ordinary to the floor like the other pupils during their arrival." He sighed in relief. "Is that some kind of tradition?" I reached for my fly, smirking. "N-no. It is not. I'd rather you not." He continued to smile at me. "I won't so hurry up." I rolled my eyes.

"This here is Casey." He clapped. "Who?" I raised an eyebrow and looked around, doing a full three-sixty. "That would be me, darling." Mr. Lee stepped aside, revealing a girly-looking boy with blond hair and big black Doe eyes. He was wearing pink everything. His light pink and dark pink lace-cropped top, a pink choker with a medal heart in the middle, a short pink mini skirt, and low Barbie dunks.

"You like?" He nibbled on his bottom lip and blushed a deep crimson red, holding his hands behind his back, and swaying back and forth. Mr. Lee took a large step back and started nodding his head frantically, putting a thumbs up and mouthing the words yes. "Yes? You look nice." Mr. Lee made a fast-forward motion with his hands. "You dress well and your outfit suits you." Mr. Lee mouthed the words okay and made a stop motion. "I like the choker, it's a nice accessory, and the shirt is cool with all the ruffles.

Mr. Lee's face palmed and sighed. Casey gasped like he witnessed someone kill his entire family. "You're my new boyfriend." He rushed to me, wrapped his arms around my neck, and kissed me right on my mouth. "H-hey!" I used all the strength in me to pull him off. Instead, he tightened his grip and deepened the kiss, he moaned and wrapped his legs around my waist. "Stop!" I bit his lip and shoved him off. "That's not very nice." he licked the spot I bit. "Says the one kissing me, I'm not even gay." I furrowed my eyebrows and wiped my mouth. "I'll forgive you this once. Next time you won't be let off so easily." His eyes widened and his pupils got smaller. "I don't care. Just show me around.

"Do you know how many guys are lined up to get in my pants? Anyways, you're awfully cute. Fluffy curly black hair, pale skin, thick hips, and your butt is big for a guy. That's gonna cause some problems." He twirled around me, looking me up and down, ruffling my hair, grappling my butt, and feeling my stomach. "You-" He stood in front of me and stared at my eyes. He blinked rapidly while I didn't blink at all. "What, do you have a staring problem?" He continues to look me in my eyes. Mr. Lee stood in silence with the same smile on his face.

"L-lets continue with the tour, my new boyfriend." He wrapped his arm around mine and walked side by side with me. "Put these on." He shoved a pair of black one-sided sunglasses. "Why? I don't want to." I shoved them back towards him. "Put the damn glasses on." He gripped my arm, digging his nails into my skin. "Okay! I bruise easily so stop." I snatched them and put them on. "I can tell, you must get into a lot of trouble at home to be getting beat like that." He poked a bruise on my arm. "Stop talking to me like you know me." I snarled.

"We're boyfriends so we have to." He kissed my cheek. "Just show me around then leave me alone." I sighed. "Anywho. Nobody is here because church is in session, it may be Friday but we have extra sessions from time to time but mostly sundays, it's mandatory of course so you have no choice but to attend." He hums. "Then. How come you're not there?" He stopped and stared at me. "I don't believe in that crap." He smiles. "So you believe nothing?" I kept walking and looked around. "I simply have different beliefs than others." He narrowed his gaze at me. "Okay." I rolled my eyes. He continued to show me around the halls, the classes, the bathrooms, the infirmary, the offices, the cafe, the cafeteria, and etc.

"The dorms are separated based on alphabetical letters, color-coded hallways, and behavior levels. Red through purple like the rainbow, and A through F like in the alphabet." He put a finger on his chin. "I guess that makes sense. One through six for the behavior levels, six being the worst?" He nodded his head and clasped onto me.