{-16-}

I sighed and turned around on my way back to my overcrowded room. It's almost midnight and I need some sleep. "Hey, new kid!" A familiar voice came up. "Myles? Why are you up early?" I took a few spaces back with a visible disgusted expression on my face. "Relax, I'm just headed back to my room like you, there's going to be hall sweeps and inspections so I don't want to get caught by them." He looked me up and down then smiled. "Pervert." I stared at him blankly. "That's not nice." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started forcing the both of us to speed walk.

"Hey, you two boys. STOP!" A hall monitor started speeding up his pace towards us. "Run!" He grabbed my hand and dashed down the hall. "W-wait!" I tripped and stumbled trying to match his pace. We looked back and saw the monitor guy fall and we both laughed and ran hand in hand. "Get back here you brats! Wait until the principal hears about this!" He stopped running after us so he could catch his breath. "We lost him HAHAHA!" I cackled. We hid around a corner to catch our breaths and to make sure he wasn't behind us.

"Let's sneak out!" I panted and laughed uncontrollably. I opened my eyes and saw Myles lean towards me slowly. I backed against the wall and looked around to see where the fuck I was at. "W-what're you doing?" He just shushed me and turned his head, and kissed me. I didn't kiss him back but he was still grabbing on my body and squeezing my butt trying to force the chemistry. "I have a boyfriend." I pushed him with all the strength I had in me. "I don't care. That Casey slut can find another guy, he has plenty of options." He kissed me again, this time rubbing his leg in between my legs, right on my crotch.

"S-shit, stop." I groaned. "He said... stop." Was all I heard before Myles got something flung around his neck and yanked backwards. Casey wrapped the rope around his wrist and pulled harder. Myles was struggling to breathe, they played tug of war with the rope, Casey obviously winning. "F-fucking b-bitch." Myles falling unconscious. Casey breathed heavily in rage, he kicked and stomped on Myles unconscious body. "Damn, okay okay okay. Stop." I backed off the wall and walked towards Casey. I can't lie. The thought of me getting choked like that gave me a boner.

Casey grabbed my wrist harshly and pulled me to my room. "H-hey, you two..." The hall monitor got cut off by a swift kick to his balls. He fell straight to the ground. My first guess was he was dead until I heard him start sobbing. Casey spat on the ground and started muttering in a foreign language like he was chanting something or casting a spell. We got to my room and Casey started banging on the door, the sound echoed through the hallways. Someone opened the door and the large group behind the guy stared at us. "Are you crazy...who do you think you are bang-" Casey grabbed him by his neck and pushed him against the wall.

"I suggest you shut the fuck up before I shove my foot so far up your ass you-" I turned Caseys head and kissed him. Just a small peck. He froze in place and looked back at me slowly. "Sorry, I just didn't feel like having to explain my side of the story why he-" Casey charged towards me and kissed me. He detached his lips off of mine and pushed me into the closet.

~~~
Desmonds Pov
~~~

"Yo yo yo, shoot him!" The guys and I all shouted while playing GTA. There wasn't anything serious going on, they were just screaming over the sounds of Casey and Rylyn getting it on in the closet, they were both moaning so much and so loud I couldn't tell which one was taking it in the ass. "Alright, it's one in the morning. Go to your rooms, we have classes tomorrow." They all started complaining and groaning and throwing stuff at me. "Fuck off." I pushed them all out of my room and turned the game off. I don't feel like cleaning up. I pushed all the clutter off my bed on the floor and laid on my bed.

Casey and Rylyn's moans were getting louder and louder and it was getting harder for me to ignore. I just closed my eyes and imagined what they were doing, it was kinda hard since they're both bottoms and I can't see one dominating the other. So instead I just imagined what Rylyn and I did earlier and used it as quality fap material. Before I could even start they finished and came out of the closet. They looked like they've been in a sauna and blown on by a hundred blow dryers. "Fuck are you looking at, perv." Rylyn glared at me. He came out dressed differently. He was wearing shorts that fit a little too short and a plain white tee shirt.

Casey was dressed the same but more messily. "Okay babe, I'm leaving." He gave Rylyn a french kiss, groped his ass, then left. "Where's the alcohol at?" He wiped his mouth and rubbed the back of his hand on his shirt. "Why should I tell you?" I sat up and adjusted my shorts. He looked at my shorts then looked me in my eyes. "Well, I'll look for it myself. There should be a secret stash like in the movies right?" He pulled up his shorts and turned around. His ass wasn't even in his shorts at this point, as if he were wearing thongs. He walked to the couch and bent over,lifting the cushions, looking around it, behind it, then he looked in more lower areas that involved bending over or getting on all fours.

"Over there, behind the tv." I pointed and muttered. "Hm,what was that? Speak louder." He put his hand behind his ear. "Behind the tv!" I bucked at him. "Thank you so much." He sarcastically thanked me. He took out his wedgie and turned back to look behind the tv and grabbed my bottle of Casamigos. "Don't drink all of it." I warned him. "Don't drink all of it." He mocked. He laid on the floor on his stomach in front of the tv with his leg in the air and spread apart, he looked back at me, cracked the bottle open, licking the tip of the bottle's rim, the neck of the bottle, then the tip again. "Oops, looks like it's mine now." He drank from the bottle then turned back to look at the tv, grabbing the remote and turning it on.