{-10-}

Fate

Mild spicy chapter

~~~

The creaking sounds were loud and the movements were rhythmic, but it was dark. A faint moan was heard and my body continued rocking back and forth. My eyes fluttered open, adjusting them to the lights. "You're finally awake." Casey sat on top of my hips. "Why the fuck?" I sighed annoyed. Why can't I just get some peace by myself? I gasped when I realized something. "Does that feel good?" He moved his hips roughly, grinding himself against me. "Shit." I groaned. I don't know if he noticed my ears or tail yet since I'm lying on my back and my head is kind of in my pillow. "Kiss me." He whines. I shook my head no and instead, he charged towards my face while holding the sides of my head.

He likes kissing. I bet he kissed every guy here, I'm surprised he doesn't have herpes. Casey yanked my wrists and put my hands on his thigh and butt. I can't lie, this feels good, I don't know if it's kissing or because he's lying flat against me, or since I only have my pajama pants and nothing under them. I hesitated to lift my hips and grind along with him. I thrusted my hips up and held my grip on his waist. "Yes, just like that." He moaned. He lifted my shirt and pinched my nipple. "Ow, fuck." It stung for a split second then it started feeling...good. "Wait, mh." I felt my dick twitch and throb under my pants like I was about to cum but it wasn't enough.

Casey massaged my nipples with his thumbs, applying pressure each time. "Wanna try something?" He teased. "Casey." I moaned. He froze and his face went red. "Say my name again." He leaned into my chest. His aura and his voice changed. "Casey." He dragged his tongue along my nipple. "Hng?!" I shuddered. What the fuck? "Your nipples are sensitive." He stared me in the eyes, licking my left nipple and massaging the right. "Your ears and tail are so cute too." I shoved him off as soon as that sentence left his mouth. "Don't worry, I won't tell." My member continued to throb, begging for release. "How'd you know?" I ruffled my hair, trying to cover the pointy ears with my curls.

"I came into the room while you were asleep and saw you lying on your stomach with your left up and cuddling your pillow AFTER I saw the tail sticking up and swaying in the air. Your tail is longer than a normal cat's tail." I stared at him and didn't say a word. "At first I thought you smuggled an animal in here but your big butt gave it away when you moved." He licked his lips. "So what." I snarled. "When I got on your bed you didn't wake up so I played with your tail, I think your cat state makes you more sensitive and horny." He smiled. "That makes zero sense." I crossed my legs. "When I stroked your tail you'd shudder and twitch but when I played with the root you'd moan. You moaned when I played with your ears too. It made me hard and that was the first time I ever suggested being a top."

"At least I don't pur." I sighed. He stayed silent and looked away. "Are you serious?" I groaned. "Yeah you pur, and it's like an actual cat pur instead of you making the noise yourself. Your body does it and not your mouth. Ooh! And your teeth are pointy like a cat's too. It all makes sense now since your eyes are yellow and fierce like a cat." He rambled. "I need to change back." I leaned back and stared at the tent in my pajama pants. "Want me to suck you off?" He stuck out his tongue a little. "I'm not gay, kissing and frotting is one thing but giving head is different." I closed my legs. "It kind of is the same thing." He laughed and pushed me down. He yanked my pants down and off and spread my legs. "HUH?!" I froze. "You smell good." He kissed my inner thighs and my stomach.

"W-wait. How is this going to help me change back?" I ran my fingers through his hair and clutched onto a handful of his blond locks. "I dunno." He said with a hint of mischief. "Just do it." I covered my eyes with my pillow from shame. I felt his breath on my thing, and that's when he took my whole length in his mouth. I felt like I was about to cum but I couldn't be a minute man in this situation. He was sucking so hard and sloppily. The sound alone is enough to get me hard. "Your milky white skin is so cute but the marks make them sexier. Your thighs are soft, and so is the rest of your body." He narrated.

"S-Shut the fuck up." I moaned and muffled my voice into the pillow. He pouted and went back to sucking. I tossed the pillow off the bed and used both my hands to push his head further down. He moaned and hummed, the vibrant sounds pulled me closer to the edge. "I'm cumming." I laid on my back and raised my hips, clenching his hair. He pulled his mouth off and started stroking me. He held his mouth open and his tongue out, licking the tip.

"Anh, yes." I threw my head back and started trembling. He sucked my tip and continued stroking rapidly. He snaked his hand up and massaged my nipple. The feeling of the sucking, stroking, and massaging felt so good. I came hard in Casey's mouth and cried out in ecstasy. I let go of his hair and clutched onto the rails that surrounded my bed, digging my nails into the fine wood. "Ugh, hah, oh my, ohh" I shuddered and twitched. My body was lightly coated with sweat meanwhile Casey licked up every drop like it was his last meal.

POOF

"What the hell?" I muttered. "Looks like you changed back from a cat after you came. That might be the only way you can change back." He preached. "No there has to be another- hold give me a second." I relaxed my body and let it finish quiver and twitch. "First time getting sucked off?" He stuck his tongue out the corner of his mouth, curving it up. "Shut up and get out." I crawled to the ladder and climbed down so I could search for my pants.

"Please let me do it," Casey begged. "Do what?" I reached down and kicked up my pants from off the floor. "Let me bend you over and do you." He shook in anticipation. "No! Hell no!" He screamed. "You weren't made to be a top. At least let me pop your cherry." He whined. "Stop talking about my ass and cherry." I crossed my arms. He ejected fake tears and waddled to the door. I opened the door and pushed him lightly out of the room and stood in the doorway. "At least give me a kiss." He leaned in and kissed me anyway. "Bye, babe." He sashayed away.

I turned around and went into my room and closed the door behind me. I was walking to the kitchen when I heard the door open. "Did you forget something?" I turned my head and saw someone other than Casey.