{-8-}

Solo

"All that's left is to show you to your dorm room." Casey smiled widely. "What hall will I be in?" I sort of understood the hall color-coded ranking thing. "You fall into C, so what color and rank are you?" He quizzed me. "My number is three and the color is yellow." I deadpan. Why is he asking me like I'm dumb? "Good job, my boyfriend is so smart." He chewed his bottom lip and shivered. "What is wrong with you?" I made a disgusted face and pushed him away. He gasped and walked ahead of me to my designated Hall. "Casey there's no need to get worked up." Mr. Lee smiled and chuckled nervously. Casey started chanting in a foreign language, ignoring him.

The rest of the walk to my dorm was silent. "Chapel is over so there will be other kids walking around, you don't need to go to classes Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday since you need to adjust and pick up your books." Mr. Lee passed him a key card for the door. " Do I at least get my own room?" I maintained a straight face but deep down I had my hopes up. "Nope, 5E and 6F Hall students have their own rooms because they can't share rooms since they might be a danger to others, especially at night when the security isn't as high. 1A and 2B Hall students have three people, and 3C and 4D Hall students have two people in each room." He smiled. "Are you fucking serious?" I groaned and covered my face.

"What can I do to get my own room?" I huffed. "Curb someone on school grounds, light a laboratory room on fire, maybe even-" Mr. Lee held his hand up to stop Casey from talking. "Sounds like you're listing stuff based on experience." I laughed. They both stayed silent and looked at each other. I adjusted the sunglasses on my face and turned to face the door to my shared dorm. Casey cleared his throat and unlocked the door by tapping the key card on the handle. "You can put a fingerprint in the center of the handle too. Just make sure nobody cuts your thumb off and uses it to get in your room and rob you." Casey busted into a fit of laughter.

"Anyways here is your room." He opened the door. Straight ahead against the right wall was a bunk bed for me and my roommate. There was a couch against the window, a nice TV stand with a few game consoles with remotes, and a thirty-eight-inch TV on the opposite side of the bunk bed, the TVs too small. There was a door on the right at the entrance which led to a huge walk-in closet with a backlit body mirror that shone a warm yellow. Two dressers, and shelves for shoes, one being filled and one empty. Back to the room, there was a door to the far left side was another door that led to a shared kitchen.

"Where is the bathroom?" I opened and closed doors hoping for one to appear. "We have shared bathrooms, so that means we'll get to see each other naked." He walked up slowly to me and wrapped his arm around my neck, caressing my chest with his free hand. "I'd rather take bird baths from the kitchen sink than see another guy's dick." I pushed him off of me carefully. "Maybe one day you might like looking at them, you might even end up sucking or riding one." He made a naturally erotic face. I looked away and avoided looking at him, he's too pretty for a boy and I can't fall into any gay trance while I'm here.

"I'll go collect your belongings from the entrance." Mr. Lee turned to walk out. "Let me come too." I looked at Casey then darted toward Mr. Lee. Casey waved and stayed behind in my room after giving me my key card. "Fucking weirdo." I scoffed. "I'd watch what you say if I were you." Mr. Lee gasped. "Well, you're not me." I shrugged. "Casey's in F Hall for specific reasons. "W-what? But he looks like he'd be in 1A." I was in disbelief. "What did he do?" I hesitated to ask. "That information is confidential." Typical. There was a sudden sound of voices coming from a random direction. Hopefully, I can make it back to my room without running into someone. I don't feel like having a staring contest with some random idiot.

"You can carry them." I crossed my arms. "I don't see why you can't carry your belongings, Rylyn." Mr. Lee sighed and picked up my stuff. He's too soft to be working here, aren't the staff supposed to be an uptight pain in the ass. "You have to unpack so I'll let it slide this once." He sighed. We walked back towards the yellow Hall where my dorm waited for me. "You're such a drag, I thought you were going to be an ass so I could pull pranks on you and piss you off even more but it'd be a waste since you don't get mad." I rambled. "I appreciate your sympathy, others just do as they please and prank away." He heaved. "Yeah, uh-huh." I folded my hands behind my head and walked ahead of him.

We got to my room and before I unlocked it with my key card, Casey came out looking disheveled. "Are you alright Casey? It looks like you have a fever." Mr. Lee asked with the least amount of concern. Casey was shivering and out of breath, his face was red, and his hair was a mess. "I-I'm not sick, I just played with myself on your bed. So my boyfriend always thinks of me when he sleeps and masturbates." He smiled sheepishly. Fucking delusional psychopath. "Thanks?" I took baby steps backwards. "Of course baby." He kissed me and clung to me like he did earlier. This time he took my hands and placed them on his butt, slightly under his skirt.

This time instead of backing away I kissed him back, I can just imagine him as a girl since he looks and sounds like a girl. He moaned into the kiss, wrapping his leg around my hip. I held his leg up, squeezing his thigh here and there, grinding against him. "Let's do it right here." He let go and fumbled to tug his underwear from under his skirt. "Hey! Wait, no!" Mr. Lee finally spoke up. "Go in the room and continue behind a closed door instead of the doorway in the hall." Casey rolled his eyes and pouted. "Here." He gave me a pink piece of paper with his number before giving me another kiss on the lips, then walked off. That wasn't so bad I guess, does that make me Bi?