{-14-}

Foe

~~~

Warning: mild sexual assault/ harrasment

~~~

"I really don't have any use for him anymore, you have spunk, a bratty attitude I'd love to tame, a nice body and ass, you name it." He kissed the back of my neck, licking my nape and nibbling it. "I said STOP!" I headbutted him hard enough to give me a freaking migraine. "Toss me my clothes and grab my stuff!" I elbowed Mike in his stomach while he was holding his nose. "Fuck!" He stumbled back and slipped and fell into the running shower water. "H-here." Leon tossed me my clothes and towel clumsily and grabbed my basket. I didn't even spare any time to wrap the towel around me or put my clothes on.

I took Leons' hand and sprinted out of the bathroom, down the hall, and all the way to my room without looking back. We got in the room after fumbling to unlock my door with my wet thumb on the finger print pad. "Damn it.." The group of guys from earlier were back but there was more. "H-He doesn't love m-me a-anymore." Leon started sobbing and fell on the floor. "Oh my god." I facepalmed and muttered under my breath. The other guys that were in the room scattered on Desmonds' bed, my bed, on the couch, and on the floor just stared at us either chuckling, grinning, or smirking. Gross.

"He does love you, so do me a favor so I can get dressed." By the sounds of it there's people messing around with nic in the closet from the way they're laughing like they're high out their mind, souls, and body. "O-oh kay." He stood up and I grabbed him by the shoulder lightly with my free hand since I was using my towel and clothes to cover my lower half in front of their stares. I pulled him into a corner right in front of me so he could stand in front of the corner and 'guard me'. "J-just stand h-here?" He sniffled. "Mhm mhm." I nodded my head and turned around to face the corner with my clothes and towel. This is frustrating because I love patting myself down thoroughly so my clothes don't get damp and stick to me but I can't.

~~~

Desmonds' POV

~~~

My roommate Rylyn or whatever his name is was getting dried off in the corner of the room and all my friends just stared at the boy standing in front of him blocking our view. We can still see glimpses of Rylyns' slightly bruised body since Leon is small. "Move aside." I said quietly and waved my hand, indicating the little idiot to move. The others that sat closer to me that heard me looked at me then back at the two in the corner intensely. He hesitantly moved to the side frightened and squeezed his eyes closed. We watched Rylyns' nude body since it was put on display right in front of us without him even knowing. He continued drying off,making sure to get every crack and crevice, from the crook of his neck, to the soles of his feet.

"Leon, can you hand me my lotion?" He dried his hair aggressively. "Please." He said as if he ran out of patience. Leon continued to look around frantically. "S-sorry, o-one moment!" Leon looked all around. I stood up and walked quietly towards the scene and picked up the lotion bottle. I signaled Leon to answer and being the smart boy he is he answered. "H-here." He stood a little closer so it sounded like he was right behind him. Baby lotion... seriously? "Thanks, can you rub some on my back please?" He muttered. "S-sure." Leon replied a little too happily. He took a step forward and I stopped him right away.

I looked back at the guys and saw them smiling and covering their mouths trying not to comment. I stuck my tongue out childishly at them then turned back to Rylyn. "Today please." He sighed. "S-sorry." Leon stuttered. I stood behind Rylyn and looked down at his ass. The view from this angle makes his body look sexier. I took the lotion bottle from him and put some on my hands then tossed the bottle somewhere behind me. He smells good like Dove. I rubbed the lotion on my hands and reached out to lubricate his back. "Ngh!" He twitched and let out a shaky breath. "You scared me!" He tensed up then relaxed.

"Please be careful, my back is sensitive, so don't get any ideas if I make a weird sound." He mumbled. He sounds like a virgin. I held back a snicker, continuing to rub his soft skin in circles carefully. "Mmh, that feels good. You're good with your hands Leon." He moaned. Does he really not pay attention to the people he hangs with? My hands are bigger than Leons so I don't get how he hasn't found out yet. I slowly rubbed my hands all the way down his spine with my fingertips and palms. "Hng, t-there." He groaned, arching his back like a cat. I massaged his tailbone with my thumb while keeping a firm grip on his hips.

"C-can I go lower?" I jolted when I heard Leon ask for such a request. I looked at him and saw him squirming and looking flushed like a horny dog. His face was red and he was drooling out the side of his mouth, he held his hands balled up against his chest and shivered. Who knew Leon was a pervert. "Okay. Don't tell Casey or he'll flip since he and I are...d-dating, I think." I didn't hesitate to slide hands down from his hips and cup his ass. 'Rubbing lotion' all over his cheeks and the back of his thighs. "O-oh god." He moaned and held his hand on the wall to hold himself up. I looked back at everyone and saw them crowded closer but eating out of popcorn bags and bowls with 3D glasses, regular glasses, or magnifying glasses on. I swear I saw Ethan using binoculars.

I rubbed my thumb closer to his crack until it barely grazed near his anus. "Unh." He moaned and leaned his head back with his eyes closed, and his mouth slightly open. I rubbed his hole with my thumb and slid my hand up the front of his thigh, up his stomach, up grazing his nipple, up his chest and resting on his neck. He kept panting and moaning so I leaned in and... kissed him.