Volume 1 - Chapter 4: Drama at the Convenient Store

POV: Karma Akabane

After the introductions had been over, many groups of friends were formed together.

As usual, me, Nagisa, and Kaede are in the same exclusive group: The Assassin Group, which is exclusive for former Class E members. Despite that, we decided to make friends with some people in this class.

Nagisa and Kaede were talking with two of the Nakano Quints, Nino and Itsuki, and a brown-haired girl named Chiaki Matsushita, while I was talking with Ichika-san.

After the conversation, I decided to have a short talk with Ayanokouji.

"Hey, Ayano-kun."

"Huh?"

"After the second entrance ceremony, do you want to go to the convenient store with me?"

"Why?"

"Well, me, Nagisa, and Kaede want to talk with you more. Is that okay for you."

"Oh... Sure..."

There, mission accomplished.

Just as we finished the segment, Yotsuba-san approached us.

"Excuse me, Akabane-san, Ayanokouji-san, do you two have a moment?"

"Sure, what can we help you, Yotsuba?" Ayano-kun replied.

"Can we exchange contact informations? I want to get contact informations from all my classmates."

Well Yotsuba-san seems very truly friendly, and would opened her heart to anyone... Sure, why not?

"Sure, why not?"

After that, we headed to the gymnasium to attended the second entrance ceremony.

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

If there is one word I would describe about this second entrance ceremony, let me tell you.

Boring.

To be honest, it was pretty much the same as last time. The first time it was Chairman Sakayanagi on stage, and this one we had the Student Council President.

Right now, it was already noon, and most of the students, around 70-80%, are currently heading toward their dormitories while the remaining students quickly formed into groups. Some made their ways to cafés, while the louder ones went to the karaoke bar. The hustle and bustle quickly died down.

Currently, me, Nagisa, Kaede, and Ayano-kun were heading to the convenient store buying some groceries and necessary things we need, like we planned before. For some reasons, we invited Itsuki-san and Miku-san to come with us.

Right now, me, Miku-san, and Ayano-kun were at the noodle stall. Seems like in this store they have many variants of noodle, from noodle packages to noodle cups.

Ayano-kun picked up a noodle cup and examined the price tag. It said 142 yen. Wow, Even though the school referred to its credit system as points, the prices were all listed in yen.

Can't blame them in this mistake. After all, 1 point = 1 yen.

"Hey, what do you think? Is this price high or low?" He asked.

"Maybe in the middle, I think." I replied.

"Same. Although we ate instant ramen, we never considered about the price." Miku-san said.

"Wow, you must have come from a rich family, Miku." Said Ayano-kun.

"My dad is a famous doctor in this Tokyo, so basically we are tich."