Volume 1 - Chapter 5: Revival

POV: Nagisa Shiota

After the whole shopping trip, me and the group had finally arrived at Nino-san's room. And as soon as I knocked the door, her voice rang out.

"Come in! The door is unlocked!"

Entering the room, I saw that the room look very girly, honestly. It was filled and decorated with stuffy toys, especially in the bed. And somehow her room smelled nice and lovely. She must have used cologne.

"What are you doing? Sit down." She told me and Ayanokouji-kun.

"Oh, sure."

We then sat down while waiting for Nino-san to serve the dinner on the table. The food smelled delicious.

"Itadakimasu."

We stared eating. I must say, Nino-san's food was delicious and tasty. Her cooking might be better than mine and Isogai-kun's and on pair with Karma's and Kaede's (If she makes sweets).

"So..." She asked us "How is the food?"

 "It's great."

"Delicious."

"Might be as good as mine."

"The food is great, I must say."

"Glad you guys like it."

"Hey, Nino..." Itsuki asked "Seems like you act differently towards Ayanokouji-kun, Akabane-kun, and Shiota-kun than other male students in this class, you know. You act friendly with them."

"Well, all the other guys except papa I know are perverts and idiots. You saw those two scums Ike and Yamauchi looked at Miku with perverted grins on their face. You and me talked with Shiota before and he is a genuine good guy. The same goes for Ayanokouji and Akabane, but Ayanokouji seems more like a normal guy to me." She explained.

"True." Ichika-san said "Well, Shiota-kun, Akabane-kun, you said you found out about the mystery of the S-System. Can you explain it?"

"Ok, sure."

I then started explaining to them.

Nagisa: "Well, first, when me, Karma, and Kaede entered this school, we noticed that there were many surveillance cameras at the hallway, and even in our classroom there were some hidden cameras."

Yotsuba: "Wait, what?!"

Ichika: "How did I not noticed them?"

Nagisa: "Well, they were hidden, so what are you expecting for?"

Nino: "True."

Nagisa: "Second, about the 100.000 points sensei said before, it seems they are given to us by our merit, possibility. But how will they be distributed is, by individually or by class. Due to the presence of hidden cameras, I think it depends on the class. With that, I can conclude that the school would have two types of points: "Private Points" and "Class Points"."

Kaede: "Wait, so how do these points work?"

Karma: "Glad you asked that, Kaede. Let's just say, the point system in this school is an unique point system which consists of the calculated average consistency of the class based on attendance, etiquette, paying attention to the discussions, etc... In simpler terms, "Good Points"."

Miku: "Good Points?"

Karma: "It was the only name I could think of, sorry. Anyway, these "Good Points", or in this school called "Class Points",  can represent their class as a whole. If you have a high amount of Class Points, then the whole class will receive the amount of Private Points equal to what is calculated by the Class Points the class will receive. However, if one individual does a bad action in this class, like talking, using phone in class, absent or arriving late,..., these actions could affect to the Class Points they will receive. The more bad actions they do, the less Class Points and Private Points they will receive."