Volume 1 - Chapter 8: Swimming Pool

POV: Kaede Kayano

"Good morning, Ike!"

"Good morning, Yamauchi!"

Arriving to class, Ike wore a broad grin as he called Yamauchi. It was rather unusual for them to get here so early. It'd been two weeks since the entrance ceremony, and Ike and Yamauchi would always make it to class right before the bell rang.

So why the hell did they arrive so early?

"Whew, man! I was looking forward to today so much that I barely slept last night!"

"Haha! I know, right? This school is just the best! I can't believe that it's almost time for swimming! And when I say swimming, I mean girls. And when I say girls, I mean girls in school swimsuits!"

Oh...

Oh...

I forgot...

Today was the day... We had a swimming class...

Which meant that and all of the girls in this class, including me... Would be... Showing off a lot of skin...

Arghhhh!!!!

I hate this class!!

Not to mention, I can't swim, too!!!

Those fools didn't have to say that out loud!! Truly disgusting!!

And as expected... The girls backed away from Ike and Yamauchi's rabid excitement.

I, on the other hand, sat in my chair, watching this scene.

"Really, why are they in the same class as us? They are worse than Okajima-kun..." Grumbled Nagisa.

"I know that... Glad that we don't have to befriend with them..." Said me while patting his head.

Mmmm... Nagisa's hair... So soft...

Meanwhile, Karma was still busy on lecturing Ayanokouji-kun, told him that never join forces with the Perverted Squad. Nino-san also supported his words, even said that it was pathetic to join them and advised him to choose good friends.

I looked at the sisters. Nino-san was sitting in front of Ayanokouji-kun, who was sitting beside Miku-san. Ichika-san was in front of Karma. Itsuki-san was in front of Nagisa. And Yotsuba-san was in front of Itsuki-san. Ike and his perverted friends were planning their perverted schemes, they'd thought they were whispering to each other. But all the girls had heard of it, and they looked at Ike and his squad with contempt and disgust.

How disgusted those guys are...

"I seriously didn't want to see that debaucher's face every day." Said Miku-san.

"Indeed..." Ichika-san agreed "I know it's quite wrong to say this, but I hope those bastards die, please."

Wow, even the calm Ichika-san and Miku-san were speaking ill of the Perverted Squad. I know, right?

Why did those guys exist?

Even Yotsuba-san was shaking her head in regret of befriending with those people like them.

Irritated by their words, Itsuki-san spoke.

"Hey, Ike-kun, do you guys want to get reported?"

"F-For w-what, Miku-chan?!" Ike, being surprised by her words, shakingly said. He even mistook her name.

"First, for god's sake, I am Itsuki, you degenerate pervert. Second, you five are planning to record the breast size of girls in the locker room, don't you? Everybody here heard that. Now, do you want to get reported to the school's authorities?"