Volume 1 - Chapter 9: April 30th - The Final Day of the Dream Paradise

POV: Karma Akabane

"Hahahaha! God, you're so dumb. You're hilarious, man." Ike chatted loudly with Yamauchi during the second period of math.

It had been three weeks since the entrance ceremony, and the behaviors of this class wasn't changed a little bit.

Despite that, there were some decent people in this class, such as our friends group, Hirata and his simps, Koenji,...

Currently, our friends group doesn't have a official name, so two days ago, me and Hasebe-san had suggest the name of our group.

After the members of the group agreed, we decided to call it: "The Outcasts" . As the title says, we don't have much influence because of the like of Hirata-kun and Kushida. But when May 1st comes, we will rise and take control of the class.

The group has me, Nagisa, and Kaede as main leader, while the members of this friend group are: Ayano-kun, the Nakano Quintuplets, Sudo-kun, Miyake-kun, Hasebe-san, Onodera-san, Sotomura-kun.

We also have Sato-san and Matsushita-san as honor members, as those two are still in Hirata-kun's group.

After finishing Math, we then talked to each others.

Nino-san grumbled "Those guys... What an idiot."

Kaede sighed "You can't blame them. Youth is running amok, after all."

"But what part of it is youth, huh? Just talking about some dumb perverted things." Said Nino-san.

"Let's not talk about them, shall we?" Asked Sato-san "I have to say, Nino-chan, but it's really hard to identify you five, you know? You all look like a mirror copy."

"Well, the only way we can identify you five is by your differences in your hair." Said Matsushita-san.

"You know, we changed our hairstyles to make people easy to identify us. Albeit our different hairstyles, people can't differentiate us." Nino-san explained.

"We get easily confused due to similar features, Nino-chan." Said Sato-san.

We then talked for a little more before entering the next class. Right now, today was April 30th. By next month, we won't get any points. At least the quints and some honorable students are behaving well. The quints warned some girls not to use mobile phones in class. But most of them didn't listen, and still continue using their phones and chatting in the class. Some of them heeded the quints' warning.

Meanwhile, as for the boys, except the ones from our group, Yukimura-kun, and Hirata-kun, most of them were playing around in the class, especially the Perverted Squad. Not only that, the ugly bastard, Yamauchi, had made a name for himself by sleeping throughout the class.

Ike and his squad were seeing something in their tablets with a creepy smile. I don't know what the hell it was, but I can say it was no good.

For the third period, we had a History class with our homeroom teacher, Chabashira-sensei. When the bell rang, our teacher entered the noisy classroom. Her entrance didn't alter the bad behaviors of most students.

"Quiet down a little, please. Today's lesson will be a bit serious."

"What do you mean, Sae-chan-sensei?" One guy asked.

Ah... The rude nickname, or should I say in their language, pet name... Since day one in this school, many perverted students decided to give her the pet name...

Really... Why don't you perverts get expelled yet?

"It's the end of the month, so we're going to have a short test. Please pass these to the back."