Volume 2 - Chapter 1: May 1st - Harsh Reality

POV: Nagisa Shiota

Today was a very big day, and it was May 1st.

The day our monthly points would be deposited.

The day the truth of the S-System, as well as class competition and many other things will be revealed.

"Hey, Nagisa, check your point balance."

Right now, me, Karma, and Kaede were sitting down for breakfast inside my room. This was the moment of truth to see if we would get 100.000 points or not.

Well, we already knew the answer.

I unlocked my phone and entered the school app. When I checked my account, my point balance sat at 90.000 points. Yesterday, I had 80.000 points.

Nagisa Shiota: 3.590.000 pp

"How many points does you two have right now?" I asked.

"I have 85.000 points." Said Kaede.

"Weird, mine is still 84.000 points like yesterday." Karma said.

I then looked at their account, and they were right. While mine and Kaede's account were added 10.000 points, Karma's point balance wasn't changed a little.

Karma Akabane: 584.000 pp

Kaede Kayano: 3.585.000 pp

Seems like another mystery was solved.

"Well, my another assumption was right: When you join a club, you will receive private points from there."

"And as me and Nagisa had joined music club, we were given 10.000 points."

And the reasons why Karma's points was the same like yesterday, there is only one possibility:

0 Class Points for Class D.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised since most of our classmates had done too many bad behaviors...

"Well folks..." I sighed "I wouldn't be surprised to see that our class has lost all of the class points..."

"That would be hurt and painful for them..." Kaede patted my head "Luckily we managed to solve the S-System."

"True, but this will be fun, you know..." Karma said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, yesterday when I was buying foods with Sudo-kun, we saw Hirata's group. And here is the thing: Other than Hirata himself, nobody in that group could pay for a proper lunch."

"What? They used up all of their points that quickly? Is that even possible?" My standards for them were low, and yet they still managed to amaze me somehow.

"I know, right? We asked Sato-san and Matsushita-san about that, and they said most of the girls in that group had used all of their money to buy clothes and cosmetics."

Really? For the amount of 100.000 points, and they spent it all on clothes and cosmetics?

"Yesterday Nino-san had called me." Said Kaede "She said that Yotsuba-san had to pay for some of the girls in the cafés three days ago, also because they wasted all their points."

Can't believe about them... I guess Class D is really filled with defectives...

"Well, putting it aside..." I said "We should finish our breakfast before going to class."

"And from that day, we will execute our plan..." Said Karma. 

With that, we ended our conversation, and quickly finished our breakfast before heading to class.