Chapter 18

September 14th, 2022

Perrie POV

A lot has happened ever since we posted Jade's singing video. One of the labels that got the video liked it and long story short, Jade was now officially a singer. The company was still her main attention and always will be but as she said, it's her company so she could go whenever she wants to.

I seriously don't know how she could keep up with all of it. Like interviews, writing, recording, performing, and the company at the same time, but she did. Like she can balance all of that and yet still have free time to spare. If it was me, I would gone nuts already.

This woman never ceases to amaze me. Not only did she manage all that, but she also just dropped a few songs in only 2 months. I always like how supportive she was like when I dropped a single recently called Shout Out To My Ex which of course about Zayn and she loves every second of it. In fact, she helped me compose it.

Day by day Jade and I had gone closer, we were together most of the time and when we were not we would call or text each other. if our friends didn't know us, I'm sure they would think we're dating. Speaking of Jade, she should've been here by now. I hadn't seen her for almost a month, she was out of the country for business stuff which I didn't know what for since her company was only available in New York.

"When is Jade going to be here again," Leigh said. "She should be arriving at any second now," I told her. Just a few minutes later the door was open and then Jade came into view. I waited on the couch as she hugged our friends. "I'll tell you all about it later okay? Let me say hi to my girl first,"

I got up as she walked towards me leaving her luggage behind and she went straight kissing me longingly. She let go of my lips but kept forehead connected as she looked into my eyes with full of love saying "Hi,".

"Hi to you too, and someone obviously missed me," I said to her smiling. "You kidding? Of course, I miss you, I haven't seen you in what, Three weeks? I've been dying to do that," she replied. "Oh, by the way, I got you something," she said as she walked to her bag. This is it, I have to tell her, she has to know. No turning back.

"Can we do it in your bedroom for some privacy though?" then she looked at me weirdly. "Why? They already know about us remember?" She said in confusion. "Well yeah, I know. It's just that, I have something important to tell you,"

"Good thing I hope?" she got up with a little box in her hand. "Yes it is, it's a good thing I promise," with that, I took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

"What's wrong Pez?" She asked as soon as we got to the bedroom. "Nothing's wrong, Jade. I have to ask though, why were you out of the country? I thought your company was only available in New York?" Now that made her smile.

"Well... as from today JTBolt is officially available in all United States and Europe. Each country will have its headquarters that will be built from the profit of my office. Unfortunately, my company's profit is still very low like I told you two months ago," she explained smiling wide. As I said, she balanced all things yet was still able to expand the company.

I squealed and hugged her so hard that she laughed at my reaction. "I'm so proud of you Jade. United States and Europe, holy shit. But as for the low profit, I'm sure you'll figure it out, I'll help you figure it out if you let me," I said smiling back at her. "Thank you, Pez that means a lot coming from you. Oh before I forget, here. Open it," she said handing me the box.

I opened the box and there it was a beautiful white gold necklace with a key pendant that had a word JT carved on the key and a diamond on the key handle. "Wow, Jade this is so beautiful. This has to be expensive, I can't take this."