Chapter 20

A/n: smut contains and please remember that this is my first time writing so I'm sorry if it sucks

*****
Perrie POV

Many things surprised me about Jade. For example for a petite person, she was so strong, like she could carry me like she was carrying a sack of feathers, like I weighed nothing. Then there was the size of her dick and many more things.

Right after she carried me to the bedroom, she put me to bed and tried to push me to lay down beneath her but I stopped her. "Nope, nah ah. I'll go first," I said pushing her a little so she stood straight up in front of me.

I tied my hair in a bun and pulled her closer to me. I lower her pants, spit on my palm, and grabbed her gifted dick. I gave a few strokes to wake it up before putting it deep inside my mouth which made her gasp putting her hand on my head. I put her dick in as deep as I can while I played with her balls just how she likes it "Fuck that's good,"

I moved my head up and down her shaft with one hand at the base of it helping me stroke her while the other hand played with her balls and I kept doing it for some time.

I looked up and saw her struggling to keep her eyes open. Her dick was rock hard and her balls were tightened telling me that she was close so I started to move faster and she was a moaning mess by now with the things I did. "Shit Pez, I don't think I'm gonna last for long,"

I took her dick off for a second to say "Then cum baby, cum in my mouth. You know you want to," seductively before putting it back. This time I only put the head in my mouth sucking it while licking it on the inside with my hand stroking her rapidly.

"Ahhhh," she moaned while gripping my hair so tight that her body started to shake. "Fuck I'm gonna cum, ahhh yess, yess, fuuuckk," then she exploded shooting her cum inside my mouth.

I swallowed her cum then opened my mouth showing her that I did then I wiped the spilled cum with my finger before licking it clean. "That was amazing. Holy shit you're hot," she said out of breath with hooded eyes but her dick was not soft yet. The more surprising thing is her stamina.

"Now it's my turn," she said kneeling but I stopped her again. "No, I'm too wet for that, just fuck me," I said.

I don't think I could wait. Seeing her in pleasure was enough to make me wet. I was so wet to the point where my thighs were slippery.

"Okay, then strip," she demanded and we both took our clothes off. She picked me up and threw me on the bed.

I spread my legs so she can come between them. She got on top of me, kissing me passionately yet full of lust while she teased me by sliding her dick up and down my pussy but not putting it in.

"You're so wet and ready for me Pez. Tell me, is this all for me? Do you want me to fuck you?" Oh, she's killing me. "Yes Jade, yes, just do it already,"

"You sure?" I couldn't handle the teasing anymore, my pussy was throbbing for her.

"Yes baby, I'm wet for you, all for you. Now stop with the teasing and just fuck me already, please," and then she just shoved her dick inside me without warning making me scream.

She went thrusting rapidly while she watched my boobs bouncing up and down. She leaned down kissing me while she put one hand on my throat. The choking, the dick that moved in and out of me while she kissed me all at once, I was not ready for all that but I'm not complaining. The feeling was amazing and all I could do was try to grab anything that I could reach.