Chapter 30

Juli 24th, 2024

Perrie POV

After the incident of Jade beating up Andre, a lot happened. Andre and Leigh were good again and he turned out to be really supportive. Jade and Andre were friends again but she still made manage to threaten Andre from time to time. Lauren still hung up on Camila and hasn't moved on one bit. Camila started having suspicions on Shawn being distant lately, etc.

Right now Jade and I were driving back home, well it felt like we were on a race because we got a call from Andre that Leigh-Anne was having a baby. We were in LA visiting Camila so when we got the news, the three of us take the first flight to New York.

I thought Camila gonna passed out at any minute with how pale she was but no. She did threw up when we arrived though. When we arrived, Jade wasted no time, she ran inside the hospital leaving her car unlocked. We all rushed in and saw Jade talking to Andre and Lauren.

"I'm so sorry we're late, this one had to throw up first. How's Leigh? Is the baby here yet?" I said out of breath. I need to workout more.

"Girls... breathe. And yes, the baby's here, and Leigh's okay. She's resting right now so you guys should wait until she wakes up first," Andre said to us. Motioning a chair for us to sit.

"I don't get it. How is it so fast? Usually the first time giving birth would take more that 12 hours?" Jade asked frowning while fixing her hair.

"Well, turns out Leigh was having contraction since last night, we thought it was braxton hicks but then her water broke so," Andre explained sitting down next to us.

After a few hours later a doctor came informing us that Leigh was awake. We all get inside and found Leigh looking exhausted. "Hey guys,"

"Heyy, how are you feeling," Jade said walking closer to her and kissed her on the forehead.

"Like I just pushed out a human being out of my body," Leigh replied jokingly.

Andre walked closer to Leigh-Anne handing their son to her. "He's beautiful Leigh," I said as we all wlked closer to the baby.

"Jade, you wanna hold him?" Leigh asked Jade that was looking at the baby intensely.

"I don't want to break him,"

"You won't, come here I'll help you," Leigh said as she helped Jade with the baby.

Jade was smiling looking down at the baby, caressing his cheek. "What's his name?" Jade said without taking her eyes off the baby.

She looks happy holding the baby yet still looks scared like she would break him. I couldn't help but think if we have baby.

"Joseph, his name is Joseph," that made Jade look up. She looked like asking if Leigh was kidding and I had no idea why.

"J-Joseph?"

"Yes, Joseph. After you," that made Jade let out a breath smiling with her eyes glistening with tears.

"What is happening?" I said in confusion as I frowned my eyebrows.

"Uh, dad was about to named me Joseph before he found out that I was a girl. Ish," Jade explained to me as joseph started to get fussy so she gave him back to Leigh.

"That is so nice of you to named him after Jade," I said as I went closer to Jade hugging her from the side.

"I'm guessing you named him after her because of the other day?" Lauren asked jokingly as she was sipping on her coffee making everyone laugh at the memory.

"Well, I named him after Jade because she's one of the greatest person I know hoping that he would turned out as great at her. Also that night too. Just not for the reason you all thinking. It's because I want him to be loving and protective over his family just like she is," Andre said making us all laugh at the mention of that night incident.