Chapter 35

April 27th, 2025

Jade POV

I woke up in a room that was brightly lit by the sunlight and I didn't know how I got there. What the fuck happened?

Ugh, I don't feel good. My head hurts like a bitch and I was nauseous which I had no idea why. I tried to remember what happened last night at Dani's party but it was like I had some missing memory. All I remembered was that I was on my 5th or 6th drink which shouldn't be enough to make me drunk yet but somehow I could barely see or walk, I was overly sweating, feeling Nauseous.

I remembered Dani was helping me walked to somewhere and that was it. I don't remember anything else after that.

I was to lost in my thoughts when I felt my hand touch someone else's skin. That was when I realized that I wasn't alone. She had her back facing me so I couldn't see her face. "Pez? Where are we? What time is it?" I touched her waist but as she shifted to face me I realized that her hair was not blonde and I froze.

When I could see her face, I saw that instead of Perrie, I saw Dani and I jumped out of bed. Right there I realized that we were both naked. "Fuck! how the fuck did this happen?"

Nauseousness washed over me and the beating of my heart rising due to the feeling I felt. I felt guilty, nervous, sad. Above all of that, I panicked. I looked at Dani's face and anger got the best of me. "What did you do?! What did you do to me Dan?!"

Oh my god. What the fuck have I done.

I hurriedly putting on my clothes as I tried to think about what had happened. Then one thing came to mind. There's no way I could have been that drunk for only drinking that many so I must've been drugged. Someone must've drugged me, but I didn't really talk to anyone else but Dani. No she didn't.

"Oh my god. You fucking drugged me didn't you?! Didn't you Dan?! I said to her grabbing the t-shirt that she just put on. She looked scared but I could see a glint of guilt in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," was all she said before I roughly let her go.

"Ugh, I can't believe you did this to me! You told me you were sorry yet you did this to me! We're done Dan, I don't ever want to see you again. If this ruin my my relationship with Perrie I swear to god almighty that I would make you regret to ever been born," I said before grabbing my things and left.

I opened my phone and I could see a bunch of calls and text from Leigh, Camila, Lauren and only one that catched my eyes, Perrie. I opened her text and I saw that she had sent me a picture and a bunch of messages asking on how can I do this to her so I opened the photo and I was shocked.

It was a picture of me and Dani having sex. You could see my dick was deep inside of her and there was no denying it because you can also see our face very clearly.

I drove home as fast as I could, I even went through a red lights but I didn't care. Perrie was my priority right now. I ran inside the house and I saw the gang was there.

All eyes were on me except for Perrie's. She was crying with her knees closed to her chest. "Perrie, I can explain," I said as I went closer to her but instead I was greeted with a hard slap across my face by Camila.

"How could you do this to her?! After everything she did for you, this is how you repay her? You're a piece of shit you know that," she said so angry that Lauren had to drag her out.

Leigh pulled me away from Perrie "I can't believe you did this to her. What the fuck happened? I thought you're going to end things with Dani?"

"I was, last night was supposed to be a goodbye but someone decided to play jokes on me. I was drugged Leigh. Dani drugged me. You know how much I love Perrie, I would never hurt her like that. What the fuck should I do now?" I said freaking out.

The One For Me || jerrie g!pजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें