Chapter 31

February 21st, 2025

Jade POV

Perrie and I went to Paris for Valentine's Day for a week. When we got back from Paris, Perrie said she wanted to go clubbing. It's been a while since we went to a club together with all of the tour that has been going on so I went to this club we all used to go to.

Usually there's Lauren here, she drinks often ever since her break up with Camila. Camila on the other hand, has been having casual sex aka one night stands ever since Shawn broke up with her to get back with his ex. Camren can be in the same room again but Camila still trying to avoid Lauren every chance she get.

We were having a good time until we need to refill our drinks so we went to the bar. "Hey can I get one of your finest scotch, neat and a martini for my lady right here,"

"So are you having a good time? I asked Perrie leaning on the bar.

"Are you kidding? I'm having a blast. The whole week has been amazing. It's been a while since we spent some time just the two of us, and have I mentioned that you look so hot today, absolutely stunning. So hot to the point where I can lick up and down your body right now," she said walking closer towards me sliding her arms around my neck.

"Yeah? Well I can say the same thing to you" I said holding her closer to me by her hips.

I was about to kiss her when she said. "Hmm, hold that thought, I gotta pee,"

"Ugh, such a tease," I said and she just smiled at me before walking away.

I was watching her swaying her hips when all of the sudden I heard "Well, I'll be damn. If it isn't the infamous Jdog aka Jade Thirlwall,"

We looked at who it was and it shocked the hell out of me. It was Danielle, my ex Danielle. "Dani?"

"Hello Jade,". Shit Perrie was going to be making a big deal out of this.

And I was right because there I was arguing with Perrie on the way home. I open the front door still arguing with her. "Perrie I'm telling you, she was genuinely sorry for it. She said it was her boyfriend who made her do what she did. Plus it's in the past, it's not a big deal anymore,"

"Not a big deal? Jade you still have a hard time into trusting people because of that and it doesn't matter if it was her boyfriend or not, she still do it. Oh and not to mention, she was WAY too flirty with you," she answered taking off her shoes while making this big motion with her hands.

"Oh my god. Is that what this is all about? You're jealous?" I scoffed throwing my hands in the air.

"What? No! I'm not jealous. Look, do I like her? Fuck no, I don't trust that bitch. You said it's not a big deal yet the first time she's here, we're already fighting," she said raising her voice.

"Oh come on, we're arguing because YOU made a big deal out of this. You said it yourself once, people change. So why can't she? Plus she wasn't flirting," I said getting irritated so I walked up the stairs leaving her behind.

She yanked me by the arm so I facing her. "Oh no, don't you dare walk away from me and are you blind Jade? She was all over you. Batting her eyelashes, stroking your arm, laughing over everything you said! Really? That wasn't flirting to you?!"

"Well what the hell do you want me to do huh?!" I said. We basically screamed in each other's faces.

"For you to listen for once! Am I overreacting over her being here? Maybe yes but can't you see that I'm trying to save you from getting hurt again?! I can't see you get hurt, so please just listen," She screamed back at me while She scratched her head in frustration.