Chapter 22

December 9th, 2022

Perrie POV

Jade was so happy when I told her I wanted to move in with her yesterday. She didn't even wait, because everyone was here now, helping us with moving.

She called some helpers to move the heavy stuff and our friends to help with the lighter stuff.

"Hey Pez where do want me to put this?" Andre said carrying a box that filled with bed sheets. "Oh you can put that to the truck," pointing at the helper's truck.

We were all done when I realized that i haven't seen Jade. She should've been moving back and forth carrying more boxes. She just got back from work and then had been moving the heavy stuff with the helpers so she probably resting somewhere.

Our friends was on their phone waiting for Jade as I roamed around the house. That's when found her with a pile of boxes, sleeping. Poor baby was so tired. I decided to take a picture of her and post it on instagram.

*****
perrieedwards

Liked by leighannepinnock, laurenjauregui, and 730

Liked by leighannepinnock, laurenjauregui, and 730.536 others

perrieedwards moving day! My baby so tired😴 can't wait to live with you, ily❤️

View all 2.314 comments
*****

I saw the likes and comments went rapid so I just ignored it for now and sat down beside Jade to wake her up. Luckily Jade was a light sleeper so it wasn't hard to wake her up.

We went to Jade's house, well our house now and set up the heavy things. Jade and I was putting plates and glasses in the kitchen when she asked me. "Hey babe, is it just me or Camila has been looking sad lately?"

"Oh well she is sad actually, she has been feeling lonely lately. Lauren has been so busy and frustrated with college stuff, I mean her grades are great but it's almost graduation and she mentioned some law firm has been watching her. Camila has been asking for more attention while there's nothing Lauren can do about it, So basically not only she almost doesn't have anytime for Camila, but they have been fighting constantly too. also there's hiding the relationship from the media too," I explained to Jade and she frowned.

"Well speaking of that, why can't Camila just come out to the world and says she's bisexual? I mean we still going to be her friends no matter what," she said the obvious.

"I don't know, I don't get it either. I mean yes I get it that her mom used to be not okay with them but their okay now, her mom accept them now. I personally think that Camila's afraid people would judge her if she does, I mean like, you know she loves Lauren more than anything but you also know that she hates herself for being bisexual. She feels like an outsider, different from most people, let alone if they judge her for liking girls," I said. Then put the plates inside the cabinet.