Chapter 23

December 26th, 2022

Perrie's POV

It was December 26th, the day after christmas which mean it was Jade's birthday. It's winter break so Lauren was back. We had a sleepover at Camila's apartment and it was great. We had egg nogs, alcohols, exchanged gifts, wear ugly christmas sweaters, singing songs, etc.

Jade loves holiday, she said it's day you get to spend time with loved ones but not when it comes to her own birthday. Leigh said Jade stop liking her own birthday in middle school and since she skipped school, that means very young. They never told me why, especially Jade. She doesn't like talking about the past or feelings. But today I'm gonna make her change her mind about hating her birthday.

Jade has been mentioning her old group of friends that she lost contact with since before we got together and recently it gets more intense. It's like almost everything reminds her of them, so I tracked them and lucky for me, she mentioned their name so it wasn't hard for me to find them.

I called them and arranged everything long before christmas so this better goes well. Jade and I will be meeting them in the evening after doing the things i had planned for today. Since Jade likes extreme stuff, I will be taking her doing some crazy things. Even though it scared the living shit out of me.

We will be doing all those things in the afternoon and it was still morning yet I'm already shitting myself but that didn't matter. I wanted Jade to be happy and if that was what it takes then so be it.

Jade was a light sleeper so I had to be really quiet. I already did my morning routine so I went to the kitchen making her a big breakfast and her favorite, cookies.

After I finished I carried all the foods along with juice and coffee to the bedroom so she can eat it in bed but made sure to leave some for the others. I sat on the bed beside her to wake her up gently. "Jadey, babe, wake up,"

She groaned and stretched her body with a frown on her face as she adjust to the brightness of the room before opening her beautiful brown eyes. Her frown quickly changed into a smile as soon as her eyes met mine. "Good morning baby, what's the matter?" She said to me.

"Good morning to you too birthday girl. Happy birthday baby," I said as i put my hand on her cheek before I kissed her on her forehead. "Thank you baby,"

"Come on get up. I made you some breakfast so you go eat while I wake up the others because we are going to celebrate your birthday," as I helped her sit up.

Her smile disappeared and she took her eyes off mine "Perrie. You know I don't like celebrating my birthday. It's not a big deal, I'm just getting older,"

"No, i know you don't like to celebrate your own birthdays. I don't know why since you never told me about it but that's okay, I want you to know that I'll never push you to do anything you don't want, you'll tell me on your own time. But today is your special day, you can't hate your own birthday. So all I'm saying is that give me one chance to try to change your mind. If you still hate it after today then I won't do it for the next one, I promise," I said to her looking into her eyes.

As soon as her eyes looked at mine her expression changed. Gotcha. She sighed "okay fine, but i'm only doing it because I love you,"

"That's okay. I promise this will be fun, now go ahead finish your breakfast and get ready, i'll go wake the others," I said but just as I was about to get up she pulled me back in.

"Nope, nah ah. You're not going anywhere just yet. Breakfast can wait and so are the others, now come give me a kiss," she said pulling me on top of her. We kissed and kissed for a while then things got heated which eventually led us into having you know what.