The meeting

I was getting off school walking down the school stairs, it is friday and I didn't have any homework to do since it's the start of the weekend. When i got out of school and saw that my shoe tie was loose, I walked to the side of my school to tie my shoes when I got up. My brother called. i picked up the phone and said "hey wassup" "Y/N some of my friends are comming over at our house but they are near your school I've send a photo of you so they can find you just wait at your school okay?" "Sure, I will. You better send a recent photo of me." "Yeah, I did okay. Bye!" "Bye. " After I hung up, a group of guys walked toward me and asked,"exscuse me, do you know this girl we were supposed to meet her?"oh i am gonna kill aaron for doing this!" I thought I answerd to the guys and said "euhm yeah so that's me aaron called me and I asked if he sended a recent photo of me but clearly he didn't so anyway hi I am Y/N I am the sister of aaron and what are you're names?" I ask politely. The guy with the big bum said " hi I am bangchan, chris, chan or channie but you can call me whatever you want to call me" the guy who looks cold but it isn't cold says "hi I am Lee know or Lee minho" the guy who gives artistic vibes says " hi I am hyunjin nice to meet you" then a guy steps with chubby cheeks steps forward says " hi I am han" then a guy with a deep voice says " hi I am felix" then a guy who looks like a dandy boy says " hi I am seungmin" then the last one who looks like a fox says "hi I am yang jeonin or I.N" the guy who is buffet said "hi I am changbin" "hi it's nice to meet you guys" " it's nice to meet you to" they all said at the same time "how long is it to go to you're house?" I.N. asked." it's just a ten minute walk. "Okay, " he answered, and we walked home.