planning the proposal

Chan's pov

I woke up and made breakfast for me and Y/N, while I was making breakfast I thought "after what happend yesterday I don't want to lose her I think I should als her to marry me but first I need to ask  permision of aaron and I need to tell my parents after I asked her" "chan?" "I am in the kitchen honey" then she came to the kitchen "goodmorning honey" "goodmorning channie" I kissed "honey is it okay if I can hang out with hyunjin today?" "Sure" "thanks babygirl" "hey what did I say about that" "sorry honey"
We ate our breakfast and I got ready to go out with hyunjin I texted him to meet up and ask for advise

Time skip

hyunjin and I arrived at the mall
"Hey hyunjin" "hey hyung why do you need my advise for?" He asked immediately "well I am gonna ask Y/N to marry me and I wanted you're advise since you're a really romantic person" "oh well i'ĺl do my best to help you out" "thanks hyunjin" "no problem" while we were walking to the first store he gave me some ideas for a proposal, we arrived at the first store but I didn't like the engagement rings.

Time skip

After walking through five or more stores I and hyunjin decided witch ring is the best looking for Y/N, I texted the other members, and everyone was happy for me then I go to aarons house.

Time skip

I arrived at aaron's house I told him everything what happend yesterday and I also told him I wanna marry her "so what do you think?" I asked aaron "well all I want is that Y/N is safe and happy and if she is happy and safe with you I accept it then" "wait really?" "Yeah do you need help with the proposal?" "I will send you a messege if I need some help" "okay" " thank you so much aaron I will protect her with my life" "yeah yeah it's alright just go and start preparing did you buy a ring?" "Yeah I did" "can I see it?" "No just wait you will like it" "okay" "I will leave then bye aaron" " bye chan" before I could leave I got an idea "can you go to paris today?" "Yeah why?" "Well paris is a romantic place you know and Y/N always wanted to travel you know and maybe it's a good idea to ask her there you know" "sure how long are you guys gonna stay there?" " four days" "okay I will take the earliest flight and you guys can take a few flights later" "sounds good" "okay see yeah" "see yeah i'll send you the details later I will propose on the thirth day" "okay bye chan" "bye aaron" and then I left his house.