NI-KI's confession

Y/N pov

we were on our way to meet NI-KI then NI-KI called me "hey Y/N where are you?" "oh just five minutes away I'll be their soon" "okay bye" "bye NI-KI" and we hung up after five minutes like I said we arrived, I and chan got out off the car and walked in the park I saw NI-KI standing in a grass field and walked up to him.

"hey NI-KI" "hey Y/N and chan, Y/N you didn't say that chan was coming too" "yeah sorry I forgot to tell you so what did you wanna say to  me?" he looked at chan "so Y/N since I saw you back after so many times I fell inlove with you again" "what ...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"hey NI-KI" "hey Y/N and chan, Y/N you didn't say that chan was coming too" "yeah sorry I forgot to tell you so what did you wanna say to  me?" he looked at chan "so Y/N since I saw you back after so many times I fell inlove with you again" "what do you mean bye 'again'?" chan asked "before we let our own pads and we were in the same highschool and collage all these years that I was friends with her I had for a good while a crush on Y/N  but after we left eachother to accomplisch our dreams I lost feelings for her but when I saw her again at the mall my feelings came back" I saw that chan was getting angry "NI-KI I need you to dissapoint you because I have a romantic relationship with chan I hope we can still be friends" I said "wait what about minji" "oh I broke up with her it was the best decision for both of us" "oh so you broke up with minji to confess you're feelings to Y/N and hoping she is gonna be you're girlfriend" then chan hit NI-KI in the face "CHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP IT!" I stand between the two of them, I cupped chan's face and said "CHAN LOOK AT ME!" he looked at me "now calm down okay don't worry you won't loose me I never had feelings for him I see him as my best friend that's all if I were now in a relationship with you or not I will rejected him do you understand?" then he hugged me "hey chan I am sorry" chan let go of me and said "no I should say sorry to you I hit you for no reason now you have a black eye" "ah it's okay chan" "NI-KI can you promise me something?" "sure what is it" "promise me to protect and take care of Y/N when you guys are hanging out" "I will promise, okay I will head home then" "okay bye NI-KI" "bye chan and Y/N" and then he walked off "are you okay chan?" I asked "yeah let's go home"