Niki's betrayal

Y/N pov

NI-KI texted me this morning saying he wants to meet up with me, I find it strange to be honest because chan got a DM from minji saying she wants to meet up with him. I told chan that I find it suspicious but chan said he will be okay, I believe him but I don't trust NI-KI and minji and I have a weird feeling that they wanna try to destroy our relationship.

time skip

I arrived in at Niki's house, the house was really nice "do you want to drink something?" NI-KI asked "water is good" I said, he brought me a glass of water and sat next to me on the couch "so how are you doing?" "I am doing alright how about you?" "I am doing good thanks for asking me" "no problem so why did you want to meet up?" "I have some information about chan that you need to know" "what do I need to know?" I ask "so chan is not honest to you he is in a korean music boy group called stray kids they are really popular now and if you wonder why he comes home late that means that he is producing music and-" "NI-KI stop I know his father told me this, he told me everything I need to know okay" "okay but I heard a rumour going around that bangchan hit a ex-member of his  and-" "NI-KI I know he did that and I know the reason he did that" "but I heard that if they give a concert and they are performing the song 'charmer' he let his abs seen" "okay so if he wants to do that he can it's his body not mine and honestly I don't really mind he does it, are you doing because you want to destroy mine and chan's relationship hoping I can be you're girlfriend or something?" he didn't answer me "well I guess I was right that you tried to do this to me and chan, what of friend are you I trusted you with my heart well it ends here then well it was nice having you as a friend goodbye NI-KI" and then I walked out of his house and texted chan that I was on my way to home.

A/N: hey guys I don't know how long this story is gonna be