karaoke bar

bangchan pov's 

we were on our way to the karaokebar the others where talking to eachother. I am wondering why Y/N didn't come with us maybe she thought she was too much haning out with us and that she felt bad for her brother aaron that we were haning  more out with her than with him. I am so confused right know I don't know what to do should I ask aaron about her but if I do that the others would start asking why she didn't come. Before I knew we were arrived at the karaokebar I actually saw Y/N dancing and she was good at it maybe she is good at singing too, I heard that seungmin heard her singing when she did the dishes once but aaron told her to shut up according to seungmin her singing skills were incredible I think I should text her why she didn't come with us. we were in the karaokeroom. han and lee know were already singing I took my phone out and texted Y/N to ask why she didn't come with us but she didn't reply to my text so I put my phone back in my pocket and started enjoying my evening. The guys wanted something to drink everyone choose soju someone needed to be sober to bring the guys back so I choose coca-cola as my drink.

Time skip

It was really late and everyone was drunk and damn han is really himself when he is drunk. We got outside the karaoke bar and I called a taxi minibus so we could go with one car to the house.

(this is what I ment with a minibus taxi :) )

I gave the driver the adress to aarons house hopefully was Y/N still awake

I gave the driver the adress to aarons house hopefully was Y/N still awake.  I take out my phone and saw that Y/N hadn't respond to my text. I decided to call her after couple of rings she picked up the phone "hello" she said in a sleepy voice "hey Y/N were you sleepin?" "yeah why?" "oh just the guys are very drunk so we are on our way to you're house" "okay I wil set up everything" "okay see you soon" "okay bye" "bye" and we hung up. after 20 min we arrived at aaron's house. I payed the taxi driver and got all of the guys out of the mini van luckely Y/N came on time outside to help me to get the guys to bed.Once we settled the guys to bed Y/N and I went to watch a movie in the living room "hey Y/N" she didn't answer me then I looked down and saw her sleeping on my shoulder suddenly her phone rung the caller ID said that NI-KI (yes NI-KI from enhypen😏) called and I picked up the phone "hey Y/N" "euhm hey" I said akwardly "is this Y/N phone number?" the guy asked "yeah it is euh yeah so i am Y/N brothers friend and Y/N brother aaron is drunk and I and Y/N were watching a movie but she fell asleep" "oh okay can you say to Y/N that she needs to meet up at mall we decided to go shopping" "oh okay I will" "thank you what's you're name anyway Y/N is always talking about a boy but I don't know who it is" "my name is bangchan or chan whatever you like what's you're name?" "NI-KI nishimura" "are you japanese?" "yeah how did you know?" "you're last name sounds japanese" "ah okay I should hang up then and let Y/N sleep" "okay goodnight NI-KI" "goodnight bangchan" and he hung up. I stood up picked Y/N up in a bridal style I brought her up to my room because hyunjin and felix where using it. I layed Y/N down on the bed an changed into my pjama's layed next to Y/N and went to sleep.

 I layed Y/N down on the bed an changed into my pjama's layed next to Y/N and went to sleep