sleepover with wonie

NI-KI pov

I just came home I walked into the living room and saw minji sitting on my couch "minji what are you doing here" she looked at me "NI-KI what happend? why do you have a black eye?" "you know I was meeting up  with Y/N to confess my feelings" "yeah I know" "well Y/N has a romantic relationship with chan,I told him I broke up with you and hoping she would be my girlfriend and then he hit me in the face" "NI-KI what do you expect they are in a relationship ofcourse chan would hit you in the face he doesn't wanna loose Y/N to another guy" "yeah I realised that" "go sit on the couch I will bring an ice pack for you're eye" "thanks minji" then she went to the kitchen to get an ice pack after 2 min she came back "here you go" "thanks, so what are you doing in my apartment" "oh I just forgot my charger here" "oh okay" "I will go then get better NI-KI" "thanks get home safe" and then she walked off. I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I was in the shower leaning my head back  against the shower wall "why did I say that no wonder chan hit me in my face" I thought. I finished showering and got dressed. I pulled my tank top on and my white sweatpants. I go sit on the couch and started watching my demon. "the main actress looks like Y/N"  I thought "aissh NI-KI stop thinking about her" I said to myself. my phone started to buzz. I looked at my screen and saw it was an number I didn't reconised, I picked up the call "hello with NI-KI" "hey with chan here" "oh hey chan" "how is you're eye?" "it's fine I put an ice pack on it so it would be better soon" "okay thats great to hear, but still I wanted to say sorry to you for what I did earlier you didn't deserve that" "it's okay don't worry about it and I forgive you friends?" "friends" "well chan take care of youreself and Y/N okay?" "I will and get better soon" "bye chan" "bye NI-KI" and then he hanged up, I ordered sushi because it was a long time ago that I ate some sushi,  the doorbell rang I got up and opened the door and saw jungwon standing infront of me "hey NI-KI" jungwon said sadly "hey jungwon why are you sad?" he walked in "it's because my girlfriend broke up with me today" "really I feel sorry for you, I ordered sushi do you want to stay for dinner?" "sure" then the doorbell rang and this time it was the delivery guy, I payed him and went inside, I put the sushi on the table and opened it, jungwon sat too "so why did she breakup with you?" I asked "because she thinks that I don't have time for her and that I work to much" "and what did you say?" "I just said that I was busy with the comeback and promothing it and I don't even have time to hang out with you guys" "and she didn't understand how important this career for you is" "no" "wonie I think she used you for you're money or something, did she like to go shopping or something?" "yeah she said she was going shopping with her friends and I gave her my creditcard" "okay wonie how much did she pay every time she went out" "around 3000000 won (2111,86 euro or 2298,48 dollar) why?" "wonie I am sorry to say this but she used you for you're money" "really?" "yeah I am sorry" jungwon started to tear up, I let him hug me and let him cry until he is done crying. five minutes past and he let go of me "I am sorry" "for what wonie?" "for not noticing it earlier" "it's okay wonie you did it because you loved her" "really" "yeah but wonie remember that loves makes you blind okay?" "okay NI-KI" "wanna do a sleepover?" "sure" "okay but first let's eat then we will set everything up" "okay"  we finished the dinner and we started setting up everything, we settled the two mattresses in the living room for the tv "wonie wanna watch a horror movie or would you rather game" I asked "horror movie" "okay wich one" "how about the conjuring" "sure, I will get the snacks" "okay" I go to the kitchen I took a bowl for some popcorn, bowl for some chips, a bowl for some candy and some colas and fantas I took two bowls to the living room then I went back to get the rest I started the movie, we were watching it 30 minutes already and it was really scary "WHOAH" jungwon and I screamed, then I said laughing "woah jeez I am gonna have a heart attack" "me too I think" we watched the movie out and actually we were really scared, we coudn't sleep so we started to talk "hey NI-KI" "yes wonie" "did you confess you're feelings to you're best friend?" "I did but she rejected me" "why?" "because she has a boyfriend" "really who is it?" "bangchan from stray kids" "really" "yeah he even punched me in the face because I broke up with minji and hoping she would be my girlfriend" "oh that sucks" "yeah indeed but let's go to sleep, it's late and we have practice tommorow" "okay goodnight NI-KI" "goodnight wonie" and we fell asleep.

a/n: hey guys this is what I am gonna post for now I will write further!