minji's proposal

NI-KI's pov

I get thousend of masseges of minji she is flirting with me while she knows I broke up with her and Y/N rejected me I think she thinks she gets me back but no I won't let her get me back "one more massege of her and I block her" I thought and then there was a buzz but it wasn't from minji but from chan I opened it and the massege said "wanna hangout with me, Y/N and my dad?"  I answered back "sure what time and where" after a minute or so he texted me back "1 pm in the mall?" "sure" I texted him back

time skip

it's five minute before 1pm and I saw that chan,Y/N and chan's dad were waiting for me "hey Y/N, hey chan" I said "hey NI-KI" chan said to me "how are you doing NI-KI?" Y/N asked "I am good how about you?" "I am fine" "NI-KI this is my dad, dad this is NI-KI Y/N's best friend" chan said to me and his dad "hey it's nice to meet you" "it's nice to meet you to sir" "well I should go and go look around have fun guys" "wait are you going alone?" I asked "uuhm I think soo why?" "Oh I just thought you liked some company, do I need to go with you?" I asked "nah I will be fine" "okay see you later then" "see you later" and then she left me alone with chan and chan's dad.

Time skip

We were in the McDonald's waiting for Y/N to arrive so we can order. After a few minutes she came back with two bags in both of her hands "let me take that" chan said while she hands over the bags to chan "thanks pretty boy" Y/N said and chan started to blush "well I pay for everyone" "thank you NI-KI" Y/N said. Everyone orderd what they wanted and I payed for them. After 20 min our food arrived. We ate or meal and then we went further shopping but this time Y/N came with us.

Time skip

I arrived home and minji was sitting in the couch "hey NI-KI" she said in a flirty way, I rolled my eyes "what do you want from me?" "I want you" " eeeewww" I gave her a side eye "what eeww I am hotter than Y/N" "no you're not hotter than Y/N you are uglier than Y/N" I said with a smirk on my face "well why don't you go back to me Y/N rejected you" "because I don't like you" "is that all" "no you're not my type to be honest" "who cares if I am you're type or not just date me you would get Y/N jealous" 'Y/N jealous?!" I said while laughing "she would never get jealous" "well we can try to destroy her relationship with chan" "MINJI STOP IT!" I yelled at her "okay sorry" "get out" " what?" "Get out" "why?" "GET OUT I SAID!" "Okay sorry, but think about my proposal" then she left my house.