at han river

chan's pov

I got a message from Y/N saying she is on her way home, I texted back that I will leave soon.            Y/N and I had plan we decided to record everything they say minji is talking bad about Y/N but I already know everything about her I told minji to that I know everything about Y/N but she kept talking and talking. we are in the Versace store I am lucky that it's really calm here "chan what do you think" she said coming out of the dressing room "it looks good on you" I said dryly "c'mon chan a bit more enthusiastic please" "sorry I need to go home Y/N is waiting for me" "you know she'll use you for you're money right" "not again minji till now she didn't ask me anything to buy for her okay just leave us alone please" "sorry" she said with a smirk, I just walked out of the store to my car and went home.

time skip

"babygirl I am home!" I shouted once I was inside the living room I didn't see Y/N, I walked to the kitchen but she wasn't there, the bathroom maybe nope she wasn't here either then I heard something coming from the bedroom, I walked to the bedroom to hear Y/N crying, I walked in and said "babygirl are you okay?" I sit on the bed and hugged her, I didn't say anything I just comforted her I didn't know what to say "chan" "yes" "is it normal that you're best friend can betray you?" "unfortunately yeah" she started crying more. after five minutes or so she let's go of me "are you okay?" "yeah I will be don't worry" "okay, wanna go out and eat you're favourite food?" "sure let's get ready"

time skip

we arrived at Y/N favourite restaurant it's  near the han river. you have a nice view of the river at night, I see why Y/N likes this place. we ordered our meal. When we were done eating we went on a walk at the han river. "chan what did minji say to you?" Y/N asked "she just.. she was talking bad about you and said you are using me for my money, what did NI-KI say?" "well he said that you are in a boy group called stray kids but I told him that I already know he also told me that you punched a ex-member and that you show you're abs when you are performing charmer but I said that you had you're reasons to punch him and I also told him it is you're choice if you show you're abs or not and that I didn't mind that you are doing that you know" "hmm so my babygirl doesn't mind that I am showing my abs to other thousand girls" she started to blush "aww is my babygirl blushing" she started to blush more "hey chrizztopher stop calling me babygirl" "why did you say my aussie name with an 'z' inplace of an 's'" "because you keep rizzing me up" "okay I'll stop babygirl" "Chris! stop it" "okay, okay i'll stop babygirl" "Chris" "AHAHAHAHAHA, okay, okay i'll stop" "okay thanks" "no problem babygirl" "really Chris" "okay I will stop if you stop calling me Chris" "okay i'll stop calling you that" "okay i'll stop to then" then we started to laugh while we were walking. we came to a sudden stop and I looked her in the eye and said "I missed you're laugh" "really?" "yeah I missed it" then she hugged me, after she let go of me we walked to the car, we drove home and went to bed.