after date

when we came home I saw a note from aaron saying that he and the guys are out I said to chan that the guys are out and that I was gonna take a shower. I came out of the shower and posted on my instagram account a picture of chan saying "on a date with my lovely boy channie 💕💕" 

 I came out of the shower and posted on my instagram account a picture of chan saying "on a date with my lovely boy channie 💕💕" 

I got a text massege from NI-KI I opened it 

                                                                                       NI-KI

hey how was the date? 

                                                                                                       it was fun, how was.       you're date?

it was nice, what are you doing? 

                                                                                                       nothing special why?

just asking wanna call?

( then chan asks of you wanted to watch a movie and you agreed)

                                                                                                  I can't sorry I am gonna watch a movie with chan

okay enjoy!

                                                                                                      thank you bye!

bye!

we said goodbye and I closed my phone "who was that" "oh just NI-KI he asked how the date was" "oh okay" I grabbed my phone and opened instragram "look what I posted on instagram" "oh that's a great picture of me" "I know that too but look what the caption says" he read the caption "aahhww Y/N thank you" he hugged me "no problem channie" "oh I love that nickname, I should call you babygirl" I started to blush "aahw my babygirl is blushing" "chan stoopp you are making me blush" "okayy babygirl what movie are we watching tonight?" "how about we go watch furter Uncharted?" "sure" we were watching the movie but my eyes where getting heavy "hey Y/N are you sleepy?" "yeah a bit" "I will turn the movie off and we can go to sleep" "sounds good" he turned everything off and when we where cuddeling and I fell asleep.