moving in to chan's house

Y/N pov 

I heard someone shouting "Y/N WAKE UP!" I opened my eyes to see aaron standing next to my bed "what" I said in a sleepy voice "why is chan sleeping next to you again?!" I sit up in shock then chan was awake too "aaron why are you screaming at Y/N" "no chan the question is why are you sleeping next to Y/N" "oh Y/N should we tell him" I nodded and aaron looked confused "what should you tell me?" "well aaron.." chan said "you see we were yesterday on a date that's why we weren't home yesterday and I asked Y/N to be my girlfriend and she said yes, so we are in a relationship right now" chan said aaron was in shock "Y/N please don't tell me that this is true" "I am sorry aaron" " you do this all the time  all of my friends are always in love with you" "I am sorry aaron" I looked down "get out" I looked over to aaron "what?" "get out of the house go live with you're boyfriend" I looked shocked at him, before I realized tears started rolling down my cheecks "hey dude how can you say that to you're sister" chan said to aaron "she isn't my sister anymore" "chan it's okay" "no this is not okay Y/N" "chan just leave it, I will be out by tonight chan do you mind if I stay with you until I find a appartment" "sure, I will help you pack" "thanks chan" then aaron left my room, the others came in "hey Y/N I heard what aaron said I feel bad for you" felix said, all of them looked down "hey but we should be happy either" han said "why?" seungmin said "because Y/N and chan are in a relationship now" changbin started to laugh "that's true" changbin said "okay Y/N we will help you pack" hyunjin said "thank you guys" then all of them gave me a big group hug after a minute they let go of eachother and we started packing my stuff. after 10 minutes Lee know and changbin said they were going downstairs for some drinks.

Lee know pov

we lied to Y/N we were actually gonna talk to aaron instead of getting some drinks. we walked up to aaron "what" he said "we don't get why you kicked Y/N out" changbin said, damn he looks cold but I can be colder than him "aaron why did you kick her out" I said looking deep in his eyes and with a smirk on my face, he backed down I saw it in his eyes he was scared of me "tell. me. now." I commanded, then he spoke "it's just everytime my friends come over they have crush on her at the moment they see her walking by and it's been going on a really long time"  "had she  a relationship with one of you're friends before" "no" "look that means that she doesn't like you're friends and I personally think she really likes chan can't you see that" he didn't answer "are you gonna kicking her out or not" changbin said "yes I am still gonna kick her out" changbin and I are looking at eachother to see we are holding back our anger, normally I would kick his ass but I won't do it for Y/N it would make the situation more messed up and we want to prevent that. we left aaron saying nothing we grabbed some water bottles and head upstairs.

Y/N pov 

" finnaly you guys are back" "yeah sorry that it took so long" "no problem changbin" "hey Y/N do I need to bring you're desk to chan's house?" "yeah you can bring it to my house" chan replied to Lee know "okay I will disinstall it and install it in you're house then" "okay here are my keys" chan said "thanks" Lee know started disinstall my desk and I helped to carry the first piece of my desk downstairs, Lee know opened the car and put backseats down and we put it in the car, we were bringing the second peace of my desk downstairs and then aaron said "what are you doing with you're desk?" " what do you think she got kicked out so she needs to bring her desk to chan's house" "ow" then aaron left, Lee know looks furious at aaron, we put the second piece of my desk in the car and I walked up to Lee know "are you okay Lee know?" "no not really I just can't see the fact you are moving out of this house and move in with chan" "Lee know don't worry I saw it coming I knew the risk of dating chan, I understand it so don't be mad at yourself for not doing anything I am happy with chan and you guys okay?" then he hugged me really thight after a minute he let go of me "Lee know don't cry please we are going to see eachother again okay" "okay" "you know what let's make a promise everytime we see eachother I will buy you you're favourite snacks okay?" "okay pinki promise" "yeah pinki promise" then we got inside again.

time skip

we were standing in chan's house and Lee know installed my desk, chan showed me around the house I put my bags in chan's room and we headed back downstairs "hey guys we are leaving" hyunjin said "okay thank you guys for you're help today" "no problem Y/N" "bye guys" I shouted "bye Y/N bye chan" and they started their car and then they left.  "you okay babygirl" "yeah I will be I am gonna take a shower is that okay with you?" "sure" "thanks where are the towels" he let me to a room where the towels and other things stood "here you go" "thanks chan" I gave him a kiss on the cheeck and left to go shower. after I came out of the shower and got dressed, I heared the doorbell ringing "CHAN OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME PLEASE" I shouted from his bedroom I dried my hear with my towel and head downstairs "who was at the door?" I asked chan "oh just the delivery man I ordered pizza for us" "oh nice I was getting hungry" "let's eat then I'll put the movie up that we watched yesterday" "okay" while watching the movie and eating the pizza I got a call the caller ID said it was NI-KI calling "hey chan can you pause the movie NI-KI is calling me" "sure" "thanks" I picked up the phone "hey Y/N how are you doing?" "I am okay but euhm I stand infront of you're door can you open the door for me I need to tell you something" "sorry to tell you this NI-KI but aaron kicked me out" "WHAT WHY?!" "I don't wanna talk about it let's meet tommorow in the park okay?" "okay see yeah" "see yeah bye NI-KI" "bye Y/N" and he hung up "what did he say?" "chan asked "oh he just needed to say something but I told him that I don't live their anymore and that we meet eachother in the park you wanna come to?" "sure" "okay" we ate our pizza, watched our movie till the end and we went to bed.