chan the savior

Y/N pov

"Wow babygirl that was really badass of you I didn't see that coming from you" "well pretty boy sometimes I am really savage" "yeah well you are savage we should go out and eat to celebrate" "yeah we should do you have a restaurant in you're mind?" "Yeah but first we need to go home and change our clothes wear something nice" "okay sounds good"

Time skip
"Chan I am ready to go" I said standing in the living room, chan turned to see me "wow babygirl you look nice"
(This is what you wear, you can choose something else if you like)

Time skip "Chan I am ready to go" I said standing in the living room, chan turned to see me "wow babygirl you look nice"(This is what you wear, you can choose something else if you like)

"Thanks channie but let's go before we are late" "yeah let's go"

Time skip

We arrived at the restaurant and the place looks really nice.
(The place you can choose something else if you like)

Then a waiter walked up to us "goodevening did you reserve a table?" The male asked "yeah i did for two on the name of bangchan" "okay sir I Will lead you to the table" the male lead us to the table "here you go I will bring you the menu is there ...

Then a waiter walked up to us "goodevening did you reserve a table?" The male asked "yeah i did for two on the name of bangchan" "okay sir I Will lead you to the table" the male lead us to the table "here you go I will bring you the menu is there something you guys want to drink" the male looks whole time at me "yeah two red wines please" " okay" then the waiter left "chan?" "Ues honey?" "The waiter looked at me the whole time" "do you want to leave homey?" "No it's fine" "are you sure?" "Yeah i will be fine if he left us alone" "okay" then the waiter came back with the menu and our wines "here are two red wines and the menu's I will come back for you're orders" "thank you" chan said and then he left. I and chan choose for the same dish witch is pasta with shrimp it looks really good then the waiter came back we ordered our dishes and then he left, I excused chan because I needed to go the bathroom, on my way to the bathroom I walked passed the waiter he has a smirk on his face I looked disgusted at him, when I got in the bathroom I go quick to the toilet then wash my hands and check my make up, I blended my make-up one more time while I was doing that the waiter came "sorry the men's bathroom is on the otherside" "I know he said but I wanted to have a bit of fun if you know what I mean" he said while walking closer to me, I backed up but then I hit the sink, the waiter started to kiss me in my neck "chan were are you?" I thought, before he could go further "someone knocked on the door "Y/N are you okay?" He said trough the door "shut you're mounth" I did as he said "Y/N are you there?" He asked concernd "okay I am coming inside" then he came inside "WTF?!" "Chan this isn't what it looks like I can explain" "no you don't need to explain" then he took the waiter and hit him in the face until he had a nose bleeding  "chan stop!" Then he stopt hitting "get him up and i'll ask for the manager" " okay" I walked out the bathroom and asked a waitress fir the manager "hi miss how can I help?" I was happy the manager wa female, I told her that we need to go to the womens bathroom "yeah so this waiter actually sexualy assaulted me I was Lucky that my boyfriend saved me before he could go further but unfortunately he hit him but I stopped him before it was gone wrong"
Chan got him up "why did you do it?" The manager asked "because it's fun you know" "fun? You think it's fun to sexualy assauld women? Well you're fired get you're stuff and leave" he shruged "see yeah later baby" he said to me then I slapped him in the face "well the meal for you two will be on the house we will also give you female waiter" "thank you miss" I said then she left "chan are you okay?" "Yeah I will be" "okay let me wash you're hands they are covered in blood" I opend the crane with warm water and started ti wash all the blood of his hands after I dried his hands he hugged me really tightly I didn't say anything, after we left the bathroom we go sit at the table. When the food came we ate it and left to home and then went to sleep