the trip

Chan's pov

I came home and Y/N is playing music in the house, she is dancing and singing in the livingroom "hey honey" I said "AAAH WTF?!" She screamed "sorry honey did I scare you?" "Yeah you did" she said while she put off the music "honey?" "Yeah chan" "I have a suprise for you" "really what is it?" "I Booked a trip ti paris for four days" "REALLY?!" She asked excited "yeah" I show her the reservation of the hotel and the tickets of the plane to paris "OMG CHAN YOU REALLY DID THIS?!" She said excited "yeah I know you liked to travel someday so I thought why not paris" "omg thank you chan, when do we leave?" "tonight" "tonight?!" "yeah" "I need to pack right now" "I will help" "thank you" "no problem honey"

Time skip

We packed up and we immediately left to the airport,  we checked in and then we walked in the airport for a place to eat. After we ate we go to the gate and we wait until we get to go on the plane.
When the person who stands at the gate for the tickets calls off that the first class can bord on the plane I told Y/N that we could border, she followed me and once we got our places Y/N asked me "chan isn't first class expensive" "yeah but since I am an artist we can afford to sit in first class" "oh okay if I knew I would dress a bit better you know" "you dressed well don't worry" "oh okay"

Time skip

We finnaly landed in paris, it's six in the morning her but with the time diffrence we got a jetlack so we got a taxi and go to the hotel. Once we checked in the hotel we got straight to our room and go to sleep.

Time skip

By the time we woke it was 1 pm Y/N is showering and I got ready to go outside.
After 30 min Y/N was ready to go, we are searching a place for lunch, after we had lunch we walked around the city for a bit, we visited some bookstores Y/N got some books and then we left to go out and eat diner.