the conversation

bangchans pov

I texted Y/N to say I was heading home to check up on the guys she texted me back that NI-KI will drop her off. I was making some soup before the guys woke up. I heard someone coming downstairs and it was I.N he came to the kitchen and took a bottle of water and chuked it down "calm down I.N" "sorry chan" "it's okay I.N but next time don't chuck everything down okay?" "okay" "now go take a seat I made some soup" "okay" I took a soup plate and poor some soup in the soup plate and gave it to I.N "thanks chan" "no problem" "so chan how is it going between you and Y/N" "nothing special just friends" "but you look like you want to be more than being friends" "to be honest yeah I wish I could be more than friends with her but I am afraid to tell her how I feel about her" "hm does she have any boyfriend or somthing" "no but her bestfriend NI-KI he looks like he is in love with her" "how do you know that you didn't met him" "I did this morning Y/N and NI-KI met up at the mall this morning and we went togheter to the mall because I needed to buy some clothes to" "ohh okay, maybe you should ask her out" "like a date?" "yeah what else old man" "I.Naahh don't call me an old man" "okay I am sorry" he mumbeld something but I couldn't hear it "eat you're soup take some medicine and go to sleep okay" "okay" like I said he took some medicine and go to sleep. the others woke up and I gave each one of them a plate of soup and we were talking about the same subject I.N and I had "c'mon chan you need to confess you're feelings" felix said "chan if you don't confess maybe that NI-KI guy confesses his feelings and it would be to late for you" seungmin said "maybe I don't know guys" "okay what are the things she likes" hyunjin asks "basketball, reading books, she likes to go bookshopping, she also loves the sunny wheather, she likes to travel, she likes to take photo's and loves food" "okay I have an idea for a date" hyunjin said "okay tell me" "so she likes to travel right during brake you guys go to italy,greece or something visit there some different restaurants and walk around the city" "that's a good idea but I want to ask her this weekend out because of the good wheather" "oh you should go bookshopping and read at han river and do a picknic there buy some chocolate, strawberries and her other favourite snacks" felix said "oh that's a great idea thanks hyunjin and felix" "no problem chan" they said I didn't know what aaron was thinking because he looked furious at me but I will talk to him later for now they took some medicines and went to sleep. I was doing the dishes when I heard the front door unlock I heard Y/N saying goodbye to NI-KI and closed the door behind her "Hey chan" "hey Y/N how was it at the mall" It was fun guess what" "what is it" I hope he didn't confess his feelings to her "NI-KI has a girlfriend" "REALLY WHO?! I wanna know sorry" "don't be I had the same reaction, you know minji from new jeans" "yeah why" "so NI-KI is dating her" "REALLY HOW THEN?!" "so NI-KI is in the K-pop band ENHYPEN and they got in touch and yeah they hang out a lot and yeah they started getting feeling for eachother and now they are secretly dating eachother" "ohh NI-KI I thought I seen him from somewere but didn't know where but now I now" "yeah I was suprised to hear that too" "Y/N I have a question" "wassup" "so I wanted to ask you out on a date you don't have to go if you don't want to" "I would love to go on a date with you" "REALLY?!" I dried my hands off and picked her up and swung her around "okay when is the date then?" "this saturday" "okay what are we going to do then?" "we are going to han river for the rest I can't say anything" "why" "cause I say so" "chaaannn please tell me" she started jumping around and making some cute faces I started to smile "sorry I can't say anything you should wait till saturday" "okay" she made a sad cute face and I started tickeling her, she started laughing and that's how we ended lying on the floor and laughing until or stomach was hurting.