chan's house

It is monday I don't feel well but I still go to school. It's lunch time and I don't feel like eating so I went out of the cafetaria and head to my locker to see wich class I have next. The bell rang and I went to my class. middle in class I felt a bit dizzy before I knew I was lying on the ground. by the time I came back to consciousness I saw chan above me with a worried face. I got up and chan helped me to let me sit up I didn't say anything "Y/N are you okay did you eat?" "no I didn't eat" "why?" "I just don't feel well after I threw up yesterday" "why did you come to school then?" "I don't know" "oh okay let's go home then" and then we left the school building on our way to my house. appearently we didn't go to my house but that from chan's "chan why are we at you're house?" I asked "I looked in you're bag and you don't have you're house keys so I thought it was better to bring you to my house" "oh okay but you could just asked my brother for his house keys" "I know but he didn't answer my call" "oh okay" I walked into chan's house and I couldn't believe it but the house is huge like bigger than my house. Chan gave me an house tour "do you wanna take a shower?" he asks "I would but I don't have any clothes to wear" "don't worry I'll go and buy some clothes, what do you need and what is you're size?" "I need a pajama in the size small would be great and if you don't find any pajama just buy me an oversized T-shirt in the size large" "okay I will go to the store and buy you the stuff you need" "okay thank you" then he turned around "chan" I said "yeah Y/N" "when would you be back?" "in 15 minutes I will be back" "okay in the meanwhile I will take a shower where did you put the towels" "in the closet" "thanks" "okay I will leave now" "okay bye" I turned on the shower and stept in. I just got out of the shower and put  a towel around my body and then I hear a knock on the door. I open the door a bit to see chan with his hand covering his eyes "here are you're clothes" I grab them out of his hands and said quickly thank you and lock the door. I came out of the bathroom and saw chan wearing the same pajama as me I look confused at him "why are you wearing the same pajamas as me?" I ask "oh I thought it would be fun to have the same pajamas" "oh okay" "do you wanna watch a movie with me ?" "Sure wich movie are we watching ?" "Uncharted I saw the trailer it looked like a good movie" "okay do you have any snacks with you" "yeah I have" he goes to the closet and he takes a stack of chips, cookies and popcorn out "see I have more than enough snacks prepared" "I see, okay Lets start the movie then" I got under chan's covers and he smild at me. He took out a five bowls to put in the snacks and set them on the bed and layed next to me under the covers and started the movie.  my eyes where getting heavy but the movie was too good to fall asleep. I was trying to stay awake "Y/N are you sleepy?" chan asks " yeah I am but the movie is too good to fall asleep" "I get it but if you want to sleep you can" "okay I-" before I could end my sentence my phone started trilling, I reached to my phone  and saw that aaron called me I picked up the phone and said "what's up?" "where are you?" " I am at chan's house why?" "why are you at his house?" "because I fainted in class and chan was their so he brought me to his house because I didn't have my house keys" "you could've just called me to let me know" "chan called you but you didn't answer his call" "oh when are you coming home?" "I don't know why?" "it's just I and the guys wanna hang with chan to you know" "wait a minute" "okay" I covered the speaker of phone "chan the guys wanna hang with you are you okay going to my house?" "sure" "okay I tell aaron" I put my phone against my ear and said "aaron we are comming we will be their soon" "okay bye" "bye" and I hung up "okay let's get ready then" chan was driving to my house it was 15 minutes away.  when we arrived I pressed on the bell and aaron opend up the door "hi" I said "hi Y/N" aaron looked over to chan "hi chan come in" we walked in and I wend straight to my room and put on the pajamas chan bought for me and went to sleep. I was sleeping when I felt someone sit on my bed I opend my eyes and saw hyunjin sitting their "oh hey Y/N did I wake you up?" "no you didn't but why are you in my room?" "oh chan asked me to watch you while he is making dinner for us" "ah okay" I got out of the bed " where are you going?" "just downstairs too get a glass of water" "ah okay are you gonna sleep again or not?" "no" "okay" "okay I will go downstairs then" and left my room. I got downstairs and smelt something good I went to the kitchen to see that chan is actually cooking I wonder what he is coocking I tap on his shoulder and he turns around with a wooden spoon in his hand "oh hi Y/N how are you feeling?" "I am feeling good what are you making?" "kimchi" "it smells good can I try?" "sure" he takes the copsticks and hand them over I take a bit of the kimchi and the taste is amazing "you can coock beter than me to be honest it taste amazing!" "you think so" "I don't think I am sure it tastes amazing you should try it!" "okay" he taste the kimshi to "whaa it is really amazing" "I know right! is it almost ready I want more!" "yeah it will be ready in five minutes can you set the table?" "sure" and I went to set the table. after 5 minutes the food was ready and set on the table "guys the food is ready" I shouted from the dinning room, they came 2 seconds after I called them "Y/N chan makes the best kimchi it's better than in restaurants" han said"I see why you guys came  so quick to the dinning room" "yeah chan is a really good cook if it comes to kimchi" felix said  "okay but let's eat first" " yeah good idea" Lee know said and we started eating, I helped chan with the dishes and I went upstairs to do my homework. When I was done with my homework I put it away and wend furter watching my K-drama. I heard a knock on my door and hyunjin came in "hi Y/N" "hey hyunjin what's up?" "The guys asked of you want to go out to the karaoke bar tonight" "No sorry maybe next time" "oh okay next time then" and then he left my room the reason I didn't want to go was because the guys spend so much time with me and not with aaron so I thought it was unfair to go with them. I texted aaron the reason why I didn't want to go to the karaoke bar with them and he sented a text back saying thank you. after that I went to sleep.