Y/N's and chan's plan

minji's pov

"NI-KI how can you let this happen?!" I yelled at him "sorry minji but she didn't believe me..." "well I hope chan believes me he stayed with me the whole time" "maybe we should talk to them what do you think the four of us?" "okay you call them both and ask if they wanna meet up here today okay?" "okay i'll call them"  NI-KI started calling them and asked to come over today, they said they will be here in an hour or so.

time skip

Y/N and chan arrived and they were coming upstairs to NI-KI's appartment then the doorbell rang NI-KI  opened the door and they walked in as soon as they were inside they looked shocked to see me "hey chan, hey Y/N" I said "hey minji" they both said "so what are you guys wanna talk about?" chan asked "well about yesterday" NI-KI said "yeah so I was wondering why you guys didn't believe us?" I said "well I had a bad feeling about it since you guys broke up and chan and I planned something so yeah..." Y/N replied "and what did you extactly plan?" "go sit" I and NI-KI  sat on the couch "well since I had a bad feeling about the whole thing you know I told chan that I had a weird feeling so chan suggested to record what you guys are gonna say and when we met up and listend to the recording you guys started saying bad things about us so we figured that you guys planned this, so the feeling I had was right from the beginning" she started to look dead in my eyes "minji if you're trying to pull this of again next time it's going to be even worse than this time understand?" I swallow "I understand" "let's go chan" chan looked at me with a smirk and said "that's my girl" on the way out he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, kissed her on the head and left us alone.