the wedding

Chan's pov

Time skip to the wedding day

It's the wedding day and everyone congratulated me I let Y/N choose some artist she likes to invite she is Lucky I know them all and they know me so it isn't weird for me to invite them. The ceremony was about to start I took my place at the altar and wait for Y/N  to come out, when she came out I was speechless I didn't know what to say

(Imagine this is you in you're wedding dress you can choose something else if you like)

When she arrived at the altar I take her hand and look her in the eyes, after we did our vows we kissed eachother and then we got into position to take a picture with everyone, after that we did our first dance, we cut the cake and we enjoyed the ...

When she arrived at the altar I take her hand and look her in the eyes, after we did our vows we kissed eachother and then we got into position to take a picture with everyone, after that we did our first dance, we cut the cake and we enjoyed the evening.

Time skip of 9 months

on the night of our wedding we did a bit naughty (if you know what I mean) then after a week or so Y/N found out that she is pregnant, I was so happy that we are getting kids, we saw at the ultrasound that we are having one boy and one girl, it took some time what name we should give them and how we are gonna make a babyroom for them but now I am really nervous we are in the hospital and Y/N is in labor I wait a really long time, meanwhile the members, my dad and aaron came to the hospital "son how long is she in there?" My dad asked "now  like 4 hours or so" "okay" we wait the whole night then the nurse came out " the father May come in" I stood up and walked in the room, Y/N looks exhausted  "hey honey you did really well I am so proud of you" " thanks channie" " what should we call him?" I ask "how about we call the boy jake and the girl her name you can choose" "okay what about olivia" "I love that jake & olivia" she said then the nurse took the baby's and told me that Y/N needs to rest and that I can sleep here if I want, I let Y/N sleep and I go outside to tell everyone what the names are, they all congratulated me and then I saw my mom standing there "mom what are you doing here?" "Well I came to congratulate you" "oh thanks mom" "what are the names" "the boy is called jake and the girl is called olivia" "that are beautiful names" "thanks mom" "well i'll go now bye" "bye mom" "Yeah we need to leave to" the others said "okay thanks for coming" "no problem bye" "bye guys" and then I go back in the room and saw that Y/N is sleeping, then I went to go to sleep to.

Time skip

it's olivia and jake's fifth birthday Olivia looks like Y/N and jake looks like me, Y/N and I moved to another house because my house was getting a bit tight with the two kids around so we live now in a little neighbourhood where ot is safe for childeren to live, I love to see the two of them grow up later on aaron got married too, they have one child they've named them Jay yep it is a boy so when they come over Jay and jake always play with eachother and I play with olivia. I and Y/N love how they interact with eachother sometimes they fight and sometimes not but well I and Y/N live a really happy live and the kids too and I hope we will be happy for the rest of our lives.

                               The end

A/N: hey guys thank you so much for reading this fanfic, I hope you enjoyed it and I will write more stories love you all 🫶🫰❤️