back in korea

Chan's POV

I and my dad arrived in seoul but we were still in the airport so I texted Y/N to ask her where she is but she didn't answer me, I called aaron but at my first ring he hung up I think Y /N is back at her old house. My dad took our luggage and we head outside to find a taxi. once we found a taxi we put our luggage in the trunk and sit in the back in the car I gave the driver Y/N's old address and we started heading over there.

time skip.

we arrived at Y/N house and aaron opened the door "hey aaron is Y/N here?" "who is this?" "my dad" "why is Y/N back early I thought you guys would stay in Australia a bit longer?" "oh my mom paid her to leave the house yesterday and she also said that she uses me for my money" "ah so okay come in then" "wait you aren't mad at me?" "why should I be mad at you? you didn't do anything I am mad at you're mom" "oh okay" we walked into the house and sat down on the couch "you and you're sister have a nice house" my father said "thank you sir" aaron replied "so where's Y/N?" I immediately asked "oh she is in the shower she is almost done I think" "ah okay" "you're sister told me what happend to you're parents I am sorry that you had to go through that" "oh it was a hard time but yeah Y/N took care of everything and later as I got a job we share the bills and pay for our own study and school stuff" "how do you guys do the groceries?" "oh one week I need to buy the groceries and the other week Y/N need to buy the groceries" "ah that's a good solution" "yeah but Y/N came up with all the ideas" "ah I like Y/N but yeah I didn't really talk to her" "ah yeah she told me that, she is a bit sad thinking you guys didn't start a conversation she tought she wasn't approved just how she looked that day" "did she really think that" my dad asked "yeah that's why she also left australia she said to me she is thinking about breaking up with chan but I tried to convince her not to do it but she doesn't know that you're here" "why would she think that" I asked aaron "well remeber she got a call and you didn't notice her going in the city and you're mom doesn't like her and all that stuff she thinks it is good to break up with you to spare the pain when you and you're parents are fighting because of the relationship you and Y/N have" "really did she think that?!" "chan" I turn around to see Y/N standing at the bottom at the stairs she looks beautiful as always "what are you doing here?" I stood up and walked closer to her and said "well since you said you were going for a walk alone I thought that you took too long for a walk alone I asked my mother if you said something to her but she replied that she gave money to you to leave australia, so dad called a friend and at that evening self we left of to here" "oh okay but I have to tell you something" "I know you want to break up with me because of my mother" "how did you know?" "well aaron told me" "oh and why is you're dad here I thought he didn't like me" "well I do like you but because of his mom I couldn't talk to you" my father said "oh okay, well I am sorry I thought that, I like you because you were to one to ask me something" "well you're welcome" "Y/N I need to  apologize for my mom" "it's okay chan she thinks I use you for you're money but still..." "Y/N don't do this" aaron warned her "sorry chan but..." there was a moment of silence " I LOVE YOU!!!! YOU JUST GOT PRANKED" she started to laugh "I love that smile" I thought. I run up to her and I hugged her really tight "chan if you hug me this tight I won't even be alive" Y/N said "I am sorry I am Just happy that you don't wanna break up with me" "well I am happy to. Sir do you wanna stay here for a few days or weeks?" She asked my dad "sure sounds good then I can see him work" "Work? I haven't seen him work ever I don't even know what he does as work" "well chan is really famous he is in the boy group called stray Kids" "I have heard of that group but never listen to it but now I think I Will since he is making music, so are the others members of the group?" "Yep I chose them felix and Lee know got emilinated but eventualy JYP called them back and our debut was with them" "oh okay" "well I have ton of questions for Y/N" "well go ahead sir I Will answer them all" time flies by my dad has so many questions  for her and I think she likes that my dad likes her. I love to see Y/N happy one Day I will marry her but for now we are gonna se how we are gonna handel my mother. I hope once she knows her she will like her like I and my dad do.