CH-19 HAPPY HOMECOMING

THIRD PERSON POV

Akaar went into his inn room only to see the demon lord sitting on the chair, observing the two daggers she took from Akaar.

" Look, use your own room for work. I need to rest." Akaar muttered in irritation.

" Sit." The demon lord ordered.

Akaar grumbled before sitting on the bed.

" These daggers. A monster gave them to your great grandfather. He lied when he told that the kingdom gifted him these." The demon lord said.

" Stop the fucking accusations. My great grandfather killed an enemy general." Akaar muttered angrily.

" Not saying he lied about that but he lied about the part where he got those daggers." The demon lord said.

" And why do you believe that?" Akaar asked.

" The metal of these daggers is the same which formed my spear. The difference is that my spear has more alloy and is enchanted but the main metal of our weapons is the same." The demon lord said.

Akaar was surprised on hearing that.

A metal that was used to forge the demon lord's spear and that same metal was used in the dagger his ancestor weilded!?

" Do you know the name of the metal my spear and these daggers are made of?" The demon lord asked to which Akaar shook his head no.

" Its the warsaw metal. Only found near the core of the earth. It is so durable that even the core fails to melt it. So why do you think I said that only a monster would have given those daggers to your great grandfather?" The demon lord asked.

" Because only a strong demon can extract such a metal in such high heat." Akaar replied.

The demon lord smiled.

" Not just any strong monster. Only a royal blood demon can extract warsaw metal. Royal demons are the strongest of the demonic race." The demon lord said.

" What is their race called?" Akaar asked.

" I am the last royal blood demon. Our bloodline is called the Warlock." The demon lord said.

" The last of your lineage? That must suck." Akaar said as he laid on the bed.

" Yeah, it does a bit. So I want to say, only two royal blood demons would have been alive to extract the warsaw metal during your great grandfather's period- Me and my father." The demon lord explained.

" Who's your father? Was he friendly with humans?" Akaar asked.

Suddenly the demon lord began laughing which confused Akaar.

" My father was the previous demon lord. You must not have read anything about him in books and I don't blame you for that. He always hated humankind and nearly crushed it. When he was the ruler, I would fight as his army's general. The good times." The demon lord said with a smile.

Akaar just stared at her, feeling multiple emotions.

" So....where's this previous demon lord now? Did he got slain?" Akaar asked.

The demon lord laughed again.

" You look cute when you laugh." Akaar said.

The demon lord gave Akaar a deathstare and he quickly looked down.

" The humans can combine generations to fight my father and they would still get swatted like flies. My father decided to leave the kingdom in my hands and disappeared. You humans are lucky he didn't want your full extinction." The demon lord said.