CH-28 HUNTING HOLIDAY

NEXT DAY

EARLY MORNING

FOREST NEAR HIKARU VILLAGE

THIRD PERSON POV

The members of Bounty Blitzers were busy in setting up traps in the route of the forest.

There was a camp set up by the bounty hunters in which they had spent the previous night.

Elliot returned to the camp after hunting a deer.

He sat on the log while his group members lifted the deer near campfire and began flaying it.

" Tch, had to deal with 2 fucking bears to catch this tiny fuck. I don't think it will feed even half of our group." Elliot muttered.

" Well its a good thing we are down to 31 members now, leader." A bounty hunter said.

Elliot just stared at him in disappointment.

" S-Sorry leader. I-I tried to cheer you up." The bounty hunter said nervously.

" Your cheering skills need some polishing, my brother in christ." Elliot said with a sigh, cupping his face with his palm.

" Well, I was curious about one thing, leader." Another bounty hunter asked as he was chopping up a nearby tree.

" What is it?" Elliot muttered in a bored tone.

" Why don't you use a bow instead of a crossbow? I mean...you can shoot more arrows at a time that can track and kill your foe." The bounty hunter said.

Elliot was silent for a while.

He was sweating.

" Ummm....leader?" The bounty hunter mumbled.

" I....never thought about it. Everything I have tried hunting got hunted by my crossbow so I never thought about changing my weapon. I....actually have never used a bow in my life." Elliot muttered in shame.

" Uh...its fine boss. You will hunt that traitor human with your crossbow aswell!" Another bounty hunter cheered as he sharpened his dagger.

A bit further from the camp, 4 bounty hunters had set up a spike pit.

" Lets hide it well. This won't do shit to that demon but atleast we will eliminate the target." A bounty hunter said.

While they were setting up the pit, a few bounty hunters were on the trees, keeping their eyes open for potential threats like predators.

" Leader said that those chumps will leave that village today. He heard someone saying that." A bounty hunter said.

" Yeah, we will be ready to face them when they come. The demon lord makes me piss my pants to be honest. I hope we kill that Akaar guy quickly and get the fuck out of here." Another bounty hunter who was on a nearby tree said.

Suddenly, a bounty hunter that was on a far tree fell on the ground.

" What happened!? Fell off!?" A bounty hunter shouted.

" Did you see two elephants mating!?" Another bounty hunter said.

The hunters laughed loudly.

However, the hunter who had fell didn't get up.

Another hunter fell off from a nearby tree.

The bounty hunters who were on the trees near the spike pit quickly took out their bows and crossbows.

" Who do you think it is..?" A bounty hunter asked in a low tone.

" A...big ape?" Another bounty hunter sitting on the same tree replied nervously.