{25}𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘺 V

🌷Chapter 25🌷
𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘺 V

"Am I doing the right thing?" Confused and unsure, Orletha stared at herself in the mirror. Her face well-powdered, lips were painted in cherry red a light pink dusted on her cheeks.
"And being homeless is better? Get out there and marry that man!" Olga hurried her out the room with spank on her buttocks.

She breathed a nervous sigh as she was led down the aisle. Her vision was blurred as her face was veiled. Shyly, she glanced down at her feet that took babysteps to the alter.
Standing at the alter was Henry as he awaited her. He knew she looked beautiful without even seeing her face. He almost couldn't believe he was going to be a husband, and a husband he will try his best to be.

As she arrived she placed her hand in his.
Judging by the nature of the marriage there were no vows written, so the Priest went on.
"Do you, Henry Keaton, take Orletha to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do." He said firmly.
"And do you, Orletha Croft, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do." She bit her lip as she felt hervveil lift over her head.
"You may kiss the bride."
Henry cupped her cheek in his hand and gave her a light kiss.
The small congregation erupted into an applause.

🌷🌷🌷

"Well, that seals the deal.. hehe." She closed the door behind them, turning the key with shaky hands.
"Yeah, that just about does it." He removed his shoes.
"Are you hungry? I.. can fix you something."
"No, I've had quite enough to eat, thanks." He unfastened his cufflinks.
"Well then, off to bed I go." She shimmied right past him and head straight to her room.

She got herself a wet cloth and stood in the mirror as he began to clean off the colored powders that caked her face. She couldn't imagine being a Noble or a Royal, having to wear tight corsets and makeup on a daily.
She tugged at the strings that held onto her waist to no avail. They were too tight. "Now what in God's name.." She muttered as she spun around several times to get a clear view of what she was doing. Unbeknownst to her, Henry had been watching her this whole time.

"Allow me." Henry insisted as he untied the strings of the corset. Orletha let out a sigh of relief and embarassment as she relaxed her shoulders. With ease, the silky dress slid off her skin and puddled at her feet, leaving her in just a brassiere and bloomers.
She exhaled as she mentally assured herself, 'You are a wife. This is what wives do.. wives submit to their husbands.' She turned around and helped him with unbuttoning his blouse. 'Wives make love to their Husbands.'
He grabbed her chin and made her look up at him, connecting his lips to hers. Him kissing her brought up a weird feeling in her chest and body, it made her knees feel weak.

Never breaking the kiss, he led her by the waist to the edge of the bed and sat her on his lap.
"Are you scared?" He asked, his emerald eyes swirling with desire yet shone with concern.
With a hand on her chest, she was too out of breath to give him an answer. He took her uneasy breaths as a yes.
"Don't be." He reassured her as he pecked her lips, proceeding to remove the rest of her clothes then laying her down to remove his. She pressed her knees together and gathered her breasts in her hands.
He kissed her knees and touched her thighs, to which she slowly parted them, wrapping her legs around his waist.

He gently squeezed her breasts whilst kissing her neck, earning shy gasps and moans from the virgin girl.
Stroking his length, he positioned it at her entrance.
"Relax, this will hurt a little." He whispered as he continued to kiss her.
With teary eyes, she stifled a cry as she felt him enter her.