Chapter Twenty : Dark Magic

"So... you're embarrassed that you got aroused in front of Sabrina?"

Ominis knew he shouldn't have told Sebastian. Even just admitting this problem out loud was appalling. But after what had happened in the Undercroft the day before and now their incident in the Room of Requirement, Ominis desperately needed advice from someone.

He wasn't even sure where to begin.

"You do realize the pair of you are dating, right?" Sebastian asked. Ominis heard Sebastian close his book and put it on the desk before joining him on the couch. The fireplace in the Undercroft warmed the otherwise cold place, and it provided a good noise for Ominis to try and use to distract himself. "I'm pretty sure that's a normal reaction."

Ominis could hear the slight amusement in Sebastian's tone, and he turned his face away from him to avoid his best friend seeing him blush. "Please don't laugh at me."

"No, no I'm not laughing," Sebastian said. He was lying. Ominis could hear him grinning. "I guess I just wasn't expecting you to need help with that. Just out of curiosity, what is it about me that you thought I would be the right person to ask?"

"I don't have anyone else."

"That's very fair."

Ominis sighed. "Sebastian–"

Sebastian shifted on his seat, and Ominis could hear by his voice that he was now properly facing him. "Alright, start over. What is it that you're having a problem with? Having sex with your girlfriend is pretty normal, I think?"

"Sebastian!" Ominis couldn't believe how nonchalant Sebastian was at this.

"Oh, come on!"

Ominis hung his head, feeling his face burning. Saying the words out loud felt very weird, almost wrong. "Well, to start with, I'm a virgin."

"I would be shocked if you weren't."

"And I'm very certain Sabrina is too."

"Again, that doesn't surprise me."

"And... from what we learned in our health class, for a girl to lose her virginity, it's a much bigger deal than it is for boys. If we're not careful, she could get pregnant. Not that I'm particularly worried about that. The Gaunts have always had a difficult time conceiving children. It's quite a miracle my mother was able to have four of us." Ominis was rambling now. His leg was beginning to bounce in anxiousness.

"So if you're not worried about getting her pregnant, what's the problem? What is holding you back from going further than a few kisses? You're obviously attracted to her in a physical sense.... Do you want to?"

"Of course I do!" Ominis was surprised how quickly that answer came out. "Believe me, I would love nothing more than to have that experience with her."

"Alright then...." Sebastian pondered. "Do you think she doesn't want to?"

Ominis shook his head. He could feel how hot and receptive Sabrina had been against him that morning. With her heart beating as wildly as it had been and her grabbing him and moaning for him– Merlin! Just thinking about it was making him bothered again.

"Have you asked her?"

"I don't know how to."

"Just talk to her. You've always been good at that."

There was something else weighing heavily on Ominis' mind. Something darker and much more damaging than just talking to Sabrina about how he felt. This problem he wasn't sure was something Sebastian could fix.