*Extra* Yearning Bloopers

A/N: A blooper reel for 'Yearning', like what we see after our favorite television shows or movies. 

-----

-Beep!-

"And we're back!" Sebastian called out into the camera.

"Did you miss us?" Sabrina asked the invisible audience.

"Guess what," Sebastian whispered before leaning in closer. "We're going to finally see Ominis and Sabrina fu–"

"SEBASTIAN!"

-Beep!-

"And.... Action!"

"Because I was looking for romantic ideas," Sebastian explained as he and Ominis walked towards the carriages to go to the castle. "Anne and I have concocted a whole plan. I was thinking of a romantic picnic in the Forbidden Forest. Candlelight dinner, an enchanted violin–"

"Isn't that a weird thing to be doing with your sister?"

His comment came out without thinking, and as he and Sebastian laughed they quickly made their way back to their beginning marks.

-Beep!-

Headmaster Black stood up and grabbed the halls' attention. "One more announcement before I relieve you all. Due to some rather harsh criticism from parents and Ministry officials, Quidditch will resume this year–"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!"

Black froze and stifled his own laughs as everyone looked over to Imelda. "Miss Reyes, good god!"

-Beep!-

"There you go, Miss Pryor."

Sabrina took her schedule and looked up at Professor Ronen. "It's Lewis, sir."

"Ah, right! Forgive me, name changes always take a while. Miss Pryor–"

"Lewis."

"Lewis! Ahh! The first day and I've screwed up twice already!"

The students around him began to giggle.

-Beep!-

"Good afternoon, class," Professor Sharp announced. "Before we begin, we are changing seats. Too many of you are seated next to friends who will–" His foot hit the side of the table, causing him to wince. "Fuck!"

The classroom of students instantly gasped in surprise.

-Beep!-

"Not to be rude, Keene, but I'm worried you would get eaten alive out there."

Aurelia raised her eyebrows. "Are you asking for permission?"

Both her and Anne gasped at her words before they burst into laughter.

-Beep!-

"I said take a break."

"Sebastian–"

"Take a damn break, Lewis."