1

Finney's POV

Gwen and I sat at the kitchen table in silence. Our dad left for work, luckily his schedule starts early and ends late. I kept an eye on the time, taking note to leave soon. Gwen stared at the clock. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed. "I'm gonna be late, cya Fin!" she shouted, getting out of her chair and rushing out of the front door. Her school starts earlier than mine. I only had ten minutes until I had to leave, so I continued to sit at the table scrolling through my messages with my friends. Eventually it was time to leave. I got up from my chair and exited my house. 

As I came close to school I saw all of the kids running towards a crowd of people. Must have been another fight. I hurried over and squeezed my way through the crowd to see Robin. He was standing in front of Moose, who was scowling at him. I always looked up to Robin, he always stood up for himself and others. the kids around us were chanting and cheering (mostly for Robin) I watched as Moose swung at him. He managed to miss, and Robin hit him instead. Moose stumbled over looking dazed, giving Robin enough time to swiftly kick Moose in the jaw. He howled in pain and staggered back. Robin tackled him and they fell to the ground. I watched, completely shocked. Robin started punching Moose, managing to draw blood. The group of people were now chanting even louder. Robin got off of Moose and left him lying on the ground. The kids watched him walk away, then they all split up again. I weaved through the hoards of kids and eventually found Bruce and Griffin who were leaning against the side of the building talking. "Did you guys see that?" i asked. "Yeah, who didn't." Griffin replied. "That fight was crazy!" We all laughed. "I should probably go, I don't wanna be late!" Bruce said. "Laaaame." Griffin said. "I will text you guys when I get the chance to, don't worry." Bruce said. "Don't worry, we won't miss you." Griffin called to Bruce as he walked away. I laughed to myself. "I should also get going, I don't wanna be tardy again." I said, walking away. "Yeah go ahead! Leave me here all alone, I won't mind at all." Griffin muttered under his breath after I walked away. 

As I walked through the crowded hallway I suddenly heard my name called from behind me. I immediately recognized the voice. It was my bullies. I quickly dashed around people and eventually I ran into the bathroom. What a dumb decision. Unfortunately, I didn't get enough time to hide in one of the stalls. They started to make their way towards me. I was cornered. One of them grabbed the front of my shirt. But then I heard the bathroom door open. Robin came in and looked up to see the three bullies, one of them latching onto me. One of them noticed and whispered to the others. They turned around to see Robin glaring at them. Without exchanging a single word the three let me go and walked out. "Hey, you okay?" He asked. I looked at Robin. He had been in my grade for a while, but I never talked to him before. "y-yeah." I responded, still shaken up. I watched as Robin washed his hands. His knuckles were bleeding. "Do you need help?" I asked. Robin looked up at me and smiled. "I got it, thanks for asking though." he said with a smile. For someone who fought people all the time, he was quite nice. We both walked out of the bathroom together and to class. 

Robins POV

Finney had been in a  few of my classes, this is the first time I talked to him. I saw him earlier today when I was about to fight. He seems like a nice kid, so I'm glad I helped him with his bullies. I heard that he got bullied a lot, so might as well make one time not so bad. We walked into class together and took our seats. I sat right behind Finney. He is pretty smart, so maybe he could help me. That is if he wants to anyway. 

Finney's POV 

That was pretty nice of Robin. I knew it probably was no big deal for him, but I'm glad he helped me.  My phone dinged again, my friends were blowing up the group chat. 

Texting POV

Griffin-  GymnastBaddie23317

Bruce-   Siiimp27