10

(Thanks again for reading I did this for fun so I'm surprised it actually got views lol tysm! 💞)

Finney's POV

My alarm blared in my ears. I drowsily sat up to turn it off then swug my legs out of bed. Gwen was already awake making breakfast. "Hey Finney!" she said in a cheery tone. Her school starts slightly sooner than mine, so she wakes up pretty early to get ready. I ate my breakfast then went back into my bedroom. I rummaged through my dresser and found a good outfit. It was a plain black shirt with loose fitting jeans and a grey sweater. It was good enough. I grabbed my bag and slipped on my shoes then headed out of the door. I would be pretty early, but I would have enough time to hang out with my friends for a bit before school. I came up close to the building and spotted Bruce, Billy, and Vance standing near the corner of the building. They waved at me as I approached them. "You are here earlier than usual." Bruce said. "Yeah, I figured I would just come early, I was ready to leave anyway." I replied with a shrug. Griffin suddenly came around the corner of the building and tapped Billy on the shoulder. "Oh, hey Griff." Billy said, putting his arm around Griffin's waist. We all talked for a bit before I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Robin behind me. "Hey Rob." I said with a grin. He gave me a warm smile and started talking with Vance. "We still gonna skip lunch?" he asked. "Uh, yeah, duh." Vance replied. "Maybe we should just hang in the bathrooms though, leaving the school would be too risky." Robin said. "Fine with me, just meet me in the upstairs bathroom the smoke detectors are broken in that one." Vance responded. I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "Are you two really skipping lunch?" I asked. "Yeah, why the hell not?" Vance replied. "How about you two skip class instead? Lunch is when you eat, and eating is fun." Griffin suggested. "Are you just saying that cause you wanna join us but also want to eat?" Robin asked. "You know me so well." Griffin said. "Fine, whatever, how about period 5? I have ELA and I hate reading." Robin suggested. "Sounds good." Vance said. 

(Timeskip to period 5 because I am running out of ideas lol)

Robin's POV

I entered the bathroom and saw Vance standing near the sinks. Griffin hasn't come yet. "Hey Vance, I need to talk with you." I said. "Sure, what's up?" he said, taking out a box of cigarettes and handing one to me. "It's about Finney." I said. He threw me a curious look as he lit his cigarette and handed me the lighter. "Did something happen?" he asked. "Well, at the party he was avoiding me. He ran away after I tried to talk with him and he wouldn't tell me what was wrong. Then he got super drunk, and I think it was all because of me." I said. I choked on some of the words. Vance looked confused. "I think he knows I like him." I said, in a slight whisper. Smoke poured from Vance's lips before he spoke. "How do you know?" I looked at the floor. I wasn't really sure, but what it seemed is that he did know. "I'm not sure, I just know." I replied. We heard the bathroom door open and Griffin entered. "Hey Griffin." Vance said, handing him a cigarette and lighter. "What were you two talkin' about?" he asked. I could feel my face heat up a bit. "Nothin much." Vance replied coolly, throwing me a small smirk. I rolled my eyes at him. "You sure? I could hear you two talking a bit from outside." Griffin said, his iconic grin spread across his face. "So you like Finney?" I almost choked and I could feel my face turn red. "Uhmmm..." I said, trying to think of something to say otherwise. "I kind of already figured, it seems obvious you two like each other." Griffin replied, blowing smoke from his mouth. "You really think so?" I asked. "I know so. Whenever we hang out i almost forget you two aren't dating." he said. Vance laughed a bit and I shot him a glare. "I'm just saying maybe you should shoot your shot." he replied smuggly, playfully jabbing me with his elbow. "I just don't know for sure." I responded. We stood there in silence for a bit when we heard footsteps drawing nearer from outside the bathroom. Then we heard someone's voice and a knock on the door. "Is there someone in there?" the man asked. "Oh shit! It's the janitor, we are gonna get busted." I whispered. "I have an idea." Griffin said, flashing his mischievous smile. He opened the bathroom window and removed the screen. He climbed up and slid through the window onto the roof.