5

Robin's POV

I woke up to the sound of talking. I opened my eyes and lifted my head, careful not to wake up Finney who was still sleeping on me. Everyone else was awake and staring at us giggling. Finney sat up and looked at them too. I blushed bright red, and he seemed quite embarrassed too. "You two seem to be getting along well." Billy snickered. "You also seem to be getting along well with Griffin." Finney said with a smug look. Billy turned pink and hid his face with a pillow. Everyone started laughing. Griffin must have remembered what happened as well, because he also seemed really embarrassed. We all started laughing. "What happened between you two?" Bruce asked, laughing. "Should we tell them?" Griffin asked. "I guess." Billy said, his face still covered by his pillow. "They kissed in the bathroom last night." Finney blurted out. "How did you know?" Griffin asked. "You two dumbasses left the door open." Finney scoffed. I couldn't help but laugh. "We should make breakfast and then play a game." Bruce said, standing up and heading up stairs. We all followed him. he got out some pancake mix, some milk, and eggs. We all helped mix the ingredients and Bruce poured the batter into the pan. We all sat at the table waiting for Bruce to finish making breakfast. "Hey Finney, do you have time to tutor me today?" I asked. "Oh, yeah." he replied. "Great!" I said, smiling.

Finney's POV

Robin asked if I could tutor him. I said yes, of course.  He smiled. His smile is so charming. I could feel myself turning pink. Hopefully he didn't notice. Bruce gave each a plate of pancakes. Griffin had a bad hangover from last night so he didn't eat anything. when we all finished eating we went back down to the basement and played uno. Griffin always wins at uno, but because of his hangover he had to sit out. "Vance, you can't play a reverse card on any color, we have been through this." Bruce groaned. "Then what color am I supposed to play it on?" Vance shouted. "Well what color is your card?" Billy asked. "Green." Vance replied. "Then play it on green." Billy scoffed. "How was I supposed to know that that is how you play?" Vance groaned. "I don't know, maybe because everything that had a color had to be placed on that color or number?" Robin asked sarcastically. Vance rolled his eyes as we all broke into laughter. 

When we finished uno we all had to change into our clothes. I took my outfit into the bathroom with me and changed. I wore jeans that were too big for me and a plain black shirt. I got out of the bathroom and packed up my bag so I would be ready to go soon. Robin entered the room next. He wore an orange sleeveless shirt and baggy jeans with a dark green bandana. "Should we walk right to your house after this?" I asked.  "Yeah, sure." he replied. When he spoke to me he sounded kind. He was nice to me, I still am not sure why. I am known in our school for being an outcast. Sure, I have strong and popular friends, but for some reason everyone else found me different from the rest of my friends. 

Robin's POV

Everyone came into the basement to pack up the rest of their stuff. I grabbed my bag and went upstairs with Finney. "Bye guys!" Finney called. We walked down the sidewalk together. I thought about last night when we cuddled. He was so cute when he had his head resting on me. We walked until we came up to my house. I led him inside and shut the door behind him.

(Sorry if it seems like the storyline is repeating itself i ran out of ideas and the only thing fueling me currently is a cosmic brownie and little hours of sleep 😭 the next few chapters will get more interesting I promise 🤠)

675 words 🤪