12

Finney's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock. "Shit. Wake up." i said. Robin sat up too. "Right, it's a school day." he groaned. Last night was pretty chaotic, so hopefully today would be more chill. Everyone else woke up. I grabbed the clothes I wore yesterday and went to the bathroom to change. When I came back into the living room Billy was chasing Griffin around. "I need my jacket back!" Billy said. "NO!" Griffin refused. Bruce was laughing and Vance seemed annoyed. "It's too early for this." I groaned, Watching Griffin duck out of the way causing Billy to fall over. "Fuck you!" Billy shouted. "I bet you wish you could." Griffin said with a smirk. We all died laughing and Billy just scowled and blushed. "I will make us breakfast." Robin said walking away. Billy tackled Griffin onto the floor and pinned him down. "Get off of me!" Griffin said, he was laughing uncontrollably. "Not until you give me my jacket back!" Billy said, he was also laughing. "Fine! Fine, you win!" Griffin snickered. Billy got off him and Griffin gave him the jacket back. "Are you two done?" Vance scowled. "Yeah." Billy said, sitting down next to Griffin, who rested his head on Billy's shoulder. I stood up and went to the kitchen. Robin was making pancakes. "Hey Finn, could you tell everyone breakfast is ready?" he asked. "Yeah." I replied. I walked back into the living room. "Hey guys, breakfast is ready." I said. "Okay, thanks!" Bruce said. We all sat down at the dining room table and Robin gave us each a plate of pancakes. "I almost forgot we had school today." Bruce said. "Yeah, It was kinda dumb to sleep over on a sunday." Billy replied. "True." I said. We all finished eating and got our shoes on. "Are you guys ready to go?" Robin asked. "Yeah." I replied. We walked outside and Robin locked the door behind us. I hope today won't be too bad. 

Robin's POV

I put my stuff in my locker and headed to class. Science was first, and I had Finney in that class with me. He was already sitting down, so I came and sat next to him. "Hey Robin." he said. "Hi." I replied. I felt my phone buzz, so I took it out to see who texted me.

Siiimp27- Guys i need help planning

GymnastBaddie23317- with what? murder?

PaperBoi78- no! with a party dumbass

GymnasBaddie23317- oh right pretend I didn't say anything

Siiimp27- Ik it's in a month, but this is going to be important! 

PinballGoat97- well duh, it's going to be your birthday

Twitter33- so what exactly do you need?

Siiimp27- just a plan on what is going to happen, like activities, food, etc

Bookie3- we can talk a lunch

PaperBoi78- sounds good

Siiimp27- see you then

(Time skip because writing about school is boring af 🥱)

Finney's POV

I walked to the cafeteria with Griffin. We saw everyone else at our table. "Hey guys!" Bruce said with a smile. "Hey!" Griffin replied as him and I sat down. "So should I invite our friend group or the whole grade?" Bruce asked. We all thought for a bit. "Maybe our friend group, but we can still make it fun." Griffin said, flashing his signature grin. "What do you mean by fun?" Billy asked, a hint of concern in his voice. "You'll see when I bring the goods." Griffin responded. "Geez Griff. Just don't get as drunk as last time, okay?" Billy said. "Fine, whatever." griffin replied. "You two need to stop arguing so often." Robin remarked. "Oh shush." Griffin spat. "Who should we invite?" i asked. "Hmm... well our group is definitely invited, but i could maybe have Amy invite her close friends." Bruce suggested. "Sounds great!" I said. We continued gossiping and making plans until the lunch bell rang. "Make sure you guys are free on Saturday in two weeks!" Bruce called. 

(Sorry for the shorter chapter again lol I kinda lost motivation and couldn't think of anything else lol. I am planning on making a separate story sometime in the future of Briffin but idk. Also, how did this rank 1 in FLOPTOK?? 💀 I PUT THAT TAG AS A JOKE HELPPP😭) 

700 words 🤭