9

(I have covid so I will be posting a bit more often (Hopefully, I can't guarantee)  because I am quarantined to the upstairs  of my house and I have nothing to do 😭) 

Finney's POV 

"Are you hungry?" Robin asked. I nodded. We both sat up and he took my hand and led me downstairs to the kitchen. I sat down at his dining room table and watched as he mixed up batter in a bowl. I kept thinking about the party. I honestly wished I had stayed longer. Too bad I decided to get drunk. And also what would Robin think? I made him skip the party and feel bad because of me. I don't deserve to have a friend like him. He walked over to the table with a plate of waffles. "I want to know what's bothering you." he said. I looked up from my plate to see him staring at me. Even with the stern tone in his voice his gaze was gentle.  "I... I don't think I can tell." I replied. I couldn't tell him what I was upset about or he would know I like him. "That's okay. I'm just worried about you." he replied. We finished eating and we stood up. "Let's go for a walk." he said. He put on a jacket and handed me one. It was a bit too big but I didn't mind. "Where are we going to go?" I asked. He shrugged and opened the door. He took my hand and we walked down the sidewalk. 

Robin's POV

As we walked I couldn't help but stare.  He was just too cute. We arrived at a nearby park and sat down on a hill. The sky was grey but it was still pretty outside.  Finney rested his head on my shoulder and we sat in silence. It was peaceful, and not awkward. Finney seemed a lot calmer than he had been earlier. I was glad. Hopefully this would take whatever is making him upset off his mind. My phone buzzed and I took it out of my pocket. Finney's was going off too. 

GymnastBaddie23317- that party was lit 😝

Paperboi78- you threw up on ME 

GymnastBaddie23317- Ik 

Siiimp27- My birthday is coming up in a month, you guys wanna have another then? 

PinballGoat97- ofc 

Twitter33- I'm down

Bookie3- sounds like fun 

PinballGoat97- hopefully next time you two would stay longer

GymnastBaddie23317- did they leave early?

Siiimp27- yeah you were too drunk to realize 

GymnastBaddie23317- hah

Siiimp27- you guys excited for school tomorrow?

Twitter33- Ima just skip in the bathrooms ngl

Bookie3- if you keep being marked absent your gonna get suspended

Twitter33- damn i forgot 

PinballGoat97- do you think we would be able to sneak out during lunch?

Siiimp27- maybe, but idk if we should 

Twitter33- hah I'm down

PinballGoat97- meet me near the gym tomorrow during lunch

Twitter33- bet

Siiimp27- you two are insane

PinballGoat97- ik 

I set my phone back in my pocket and looked at Finn. He was laughing and I smiled. 

(Yall sorry this chapter is so short I lost motivation and got bored lol. Also thanks for 188 views! Ik its not a lot but it is to me so I'm grateful for yall 🫶 💞)

530 words 😼