3

Robin's POV

The bell finally rang for lunch. I kept thinking about earlier this morning when Finney was laying on me. It was cute. It's not that I like him or anything, right? I have never liked a boy before. What would other people think? I can't like him, but yet I feel like I do? I'm so confused. I will just keep my feelings subtle for now. I walked down to the cafeteria and sat down next to Bruce. Griffin kept staring at Billy, who was giving him a concerned look. "Griffin? Hello?" Billy asked, waving his hand in front of Griffin's face. "Did he fall asleep or something?" Billy whispered to Vance. Griffin just sat there with a dumb smirk on his face. "Griffin stop staring before you scare Billy away!" Bruce said. Griffin turned to look at Bruce. "SHUT UP BRUCE!" he shouted. Finney entered the cafeteria and walked towards us. My stomach felt weird as I looked at him. Finney sat down next to me. His hand accidentally brushed up against mine and I blushed. Why do I feel this way? And for Finney, really? "Guys we should all hang out today." Bruce said. "Yesss! Where should we go?" Vance asked. "How about we go to the movies?" Billy suggested. "Whatever you want." Griffin replied smuggly. Billy just gave him a funny glance and the rest of us snickered. "Let's all meet at my house after school." Bruce said. "Sounds good." Vance replied. 

(Time skip after school)

Finney's POV

I knocked on the door of Bruce's house. Bruce opened the door and let me inside. The others were in the living room. I sat next to Robin on the couch. Billy decided to sit next to us to escape Griffin, but that only caused us three to be shoulder to shoulder now. Robin's body was warm. I blushed, and scolded myself for even thinking about that. "What movie should we watch? I will buy the tickets ahead of time." Bruce said. "Hmmm how about horror?" Vance asked. I groaned. "Hey, you'll be fine." Robin whispered to me. My face grew hot as he slipped his hand into mine. "I was thinking more... Romance?" Griffin asked, smirking at a flustered billy who rolled his eyes. We all snickered a bit. "I'm down with horror." Billy replied, trying to ignore Griffin. "Great. Horror it is." Bruce said. "How about Saw? It's a classic." Vance suggested. "Oooh! Yes!" Billy said. Robin squeezed my hand and gave me a reassuring look. "That sounds good." I sighed. We all got ready to go and got into Bruce's car I sat next to Robin in the back, and Billy sat next to Griffin who kept grinning at him. Bruce drove us to the movie theatre and we all got out of the car and walked inside. Bruce showed the worker our tickets and we got in line for snacks. "I REALLY WANT CANDY!!!" Griffin whined. "SHUT UP DIPSHIT PEOPLE ARE STARING!" Vance shouted. "BILLY MAKE YOUR BOYFRIEND SHUT UP!" Billy blushed bright red. "He is NOT my boyfriend!" Billy said. "But I guess I could buy him some." "YAYYY!" Giffin cheered, clinging onto Billy. We all laughed. After we got our snacks we entered the theatre and sat down. Robin sat next to me, in case I got scared again. 

Robin's POV

The movie started and it wasn't that bad. Until the scary scenes came on. Finney looked scared. I placed my hand on his wrist to calm him down. During one of the really scary parts Finney clung onto me almost pulling me on top of him. I blushed, no matter how hard I tried not to. He was just too irresistible. 

Billy's POV 

Griffin was doing relatively well, I wasn't sure if he liked scary movies or not. But during one scene he screamed pretty loudly. I Grabbed his hand to calm him down. His feelings for me were obvious, and even though I pretending like I found him weird I can't help but admire him. 

Finney's POV

The movie was really scary, but I felt safe being next to Robin. He held my hand for most of the movie and I really appreciated it. He made me blush. I don't like him, do I? God, that would be embarrassing if he found out. I hope that this feeling isn't love. He is my friend, and even IF i did like him, I probably won't tell him. I don't want to make things awkward between us. When the movie was over we got back into Bruce's car. Me and Robin sat together again. I was so tired I rested my head on his shoulder. 

Robin's POV

During the car ride home Finney fell asleep on my shoulder, again. I didn't mind it, it just made me blush. He makes me feel embarrassed of myself, I'm not sure why. Maybe I do like him? I can't tell what this feeling is. I do admire him, a lot. But I don't know how he would react. How everyone else would react. It's not that I feel embarrassed about liking him specifically, just the fact that I like a boy now. Or do I? I am really confused. Bruce pulled into Finney's driveway. I nudged him a bit so he would wake up. "Hey Finn, we're at your house." Finney unbuckled himself and got out of the car. He waved goodbye before going inside. The whole car ride home I kept thinking about him. It's dumb, I know, but I keep zoning out thinking about him. 

Finney's POV

When I got home I walked past my dad quietly to not wake him up. I went to my room and shut the door. I laid down on my bed and started texting the group chat.

Robin's POV

As soon as I got inside my house I got a text from the group chat. My face lit up when I saw it was Finn. 

Bookie3- Guys I got the best idea ever

PinBallGoat97- What?

GymnastBaddie23317- Yeah, what?

Bookie3- We should all have a sleepover lol

Siiimp27- OMG YES 

Paperboi78- THAT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA

Siiimp27- Tomorrow is Friday, how about we have one at my house?

Twitter33- YES

GymnastBaddie23317- I CAN'T WAITTT

With the mention of a sleepover, I remembered when Finn slept over here last night. I still remember the feeling of his arms wrapped around me, and his body against mine. Even though it sounds stupid, I wish I could feel that again. 

Finney's POV

I set my phone down and pulled the covers up to my chin after turning off the lights. I tossed and turned, thinking of Robin. It made me feel ashamed. If one of the strongest kids in school found out a boy liked him I would be toast. We are only friends, right? But how I wished we were more than that. 

(Hey yall it's meee 😝 I've been spending the past days huddled in my room with the lights off  writing this shit for you so you better fucking appreciate it 😡 I also and writing this on my school computer and sometimes during class so you don't have to LIKE what a write, just appreciate the efforts) God bless y'all writing smut on your school chromebooks I wish you guys the best of luck 😭 And enjoy this book you fruit salads  🏳‍🌈😝 

1223 words 🤩