18

(Hey pookssss 😝 THANK YOU FOR 3K READS OMG 😭 And hopefully this was posted before it has been a month, but I'm writing this ahead of time soooo.... anyway enjoy)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all sat in Robin's living room. Billy was still unconscious and Finney was still believing that he had killed him. Robin glared at Griffin, Bruce, and Vance who awkwardly looked back at him. "Okay, so what on earth were you doing in my closet?" Robin asked, finally breaking the silence. "Well...." Bruce started. "It's a long story." Griffin interrupted. "Give us the full story." Robin ordered. Vance sighed. "It started when Billy made a group chat, and we all infered that you and Finney had been liking each other for a long time." Bruce explained. "And we all knew you two were planning on asking each other out, so we came up with a plan to sorta spy on you." Griffin added. Robin cocked an eyebrow. "What?" he asked. "And then while we spied on you, Vance told us to prank you and he had us follow him to your house." Griffin continued. Robin glared at Vance. "Wow, breaking and entering, what a funny prank." he said sarcastically. "It would have been funny if Billy didn't die." Vance grumbled. "Billy if not dead." Robin said. "hey listen, we are followers, not leaders." Griffin said. "If I go to jail do you think orange would suit me?" Bruce asked. "also, how did you even spy on us?" Robin asked. "Griffin tracked you down." Bruce shrugged. Robin gave a concerned glance to Finney. "Excuse me, what?" Finney asked, finally stopping his panic of killing Billy. Everyone went silent, awkwarding exchanging glances. "Sooo... if Billy is dead should we like burry him or something?" Vance asked. "I mean... I guess?" Bruce replied. "Are you guys seriously going to bury a body in my backyard?" Robin asked. Bruce, Vance, and Griffin all looked at each other and shrugged. "We could bury him in the woods." Griffin suggested. "So I actually killed him?" Finney asked. "I mean... He looks dead to me?" Vance shrugged. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group walked into their school forest holding shovels, a tarp, and Billy. They found a clearing and dropped everything before picking up shovels. "Okay, we really are burying a friend in our school forest?" Robin asked. "Like that one Billie Eilish song!" Bruce cheered. "What?" Vance asked. Bruce just blanky stared at him in response. Everyone started digging , creating a shallow grave. They dragged Billy's body into the hole and stood around him. "Damn, I guess this is goodbye." Vance shrugged. "Griffin, why aren't you more sad about this.?" Bruce asked. "I am, I'm just hoping I'm in his will," Griffin explained. Finney looked distraught, staring down at Billy in the grave they just dug. "We are going to jail," he said. "Not if we don't get caught." Vance corrected.  They all stood in silence In memorial of Billy. Bruce scooped up some dirt with his shovel and started covering Billy. Suddenly, Billy started stirring. "WHAT THE HELL?" Griffin yelped. Everyone started screaming as Billy suddenly sat up in the grave, coughing up dirt Bruce had just covered his face with. "Where the fuck am I?" Billy asked, looking around. "HE'S ALIVE?!" Bruce exclaimed. "Was I not?" Billy asked. He looked down and found that his legs had been covered in dirt and he was sitting in a shallow grave "What the hell is going on?" he asked. "Thank god you're alive! I forgot to check if I was in your will!" Griffin said. "Wow, what a great boyfriend you are." Billy scoffed, standing up and trying to brush the dirt off of him. "So are any of you going to tell me why I am in a grave in the middle of the woods?" Billy asked. "So..... basically we hid in Robin's house without him knowing, and he and Finney got scared so Finney hit you with a pan," Bruce explained. "I'm sorry, WHAT?" Billy asked. "You may or may not be mildly, or severely concussed," Bruce said. Billy blankly stared at him, then looked over at the others. "At least you're not dead???" Griffin said. "Can we just go to the hospital please?" Billy asked. "yeah, we should probably do that." Robin said. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I HONESTLY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I'M DOING 🥰 We had a school dance and my old crush who led me on was just staring at me??? he has a girlfriend so I'm scared yall 😰 Anyways I hope this chapter was decent, I honestly don't know 🤷 and 3.3k reads???? like, since WHEN??? TYSM YALL!!!) 

782 Words 😼